Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

pins

Article about: I agree with you Mark Nick

Default Re: pins

I agree with you Mark

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement pins
    P
    Many

?

Good to get some more imput on this thanks Nick.

Regards Mark K

Thanks guys for the input so far.
    Has anyone got pictures of the backs off original badges of these types please just for comparison.
    And what about the pins any idea if these could be ok please.
    Thanks Rod

The two TeNo pins look ok, but I'd like to see a few more replies about them.

As suspected, the KS and HJ badges are both fake, IMO............
    Regards,

Steve.

I agree, the pins look promising but the badges are bad. Not only bad pin crimps but the embossing looks soft in detail.

CMG Parteiabzeichen Archive shows one that's real.
    Tom

I'd pass on all 4. I don't like the iridescent toning to the plating and the coffin pins, of course, tell the story too. William
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Thanks guys for your time and advice. Good link Tom I would never have found it.
    I might still buy them if he doesn’t want to much for them, just for the crack!
    But at least I know they are not worth top dollar because of the doubt about them .
    If i do get them cheap I might post more pictures on this thread.
    Thanks again Rod

The Kinderschar Badge's name: Abzeichen der National Sozialist Frauenschaft Kinderschar. Adapted for young girls up to the age of 10; at that point they went into the JM. A "schar" was a squad-sized group of about 30-40 girls. They wore no uniforms. Originals are marked GES. GESCH. on a round pin plate. But the badge as posted is a fake. The ones with the markings RZM 63 are the ones that make some collectors nervous.

Thanks for the information TriskelSonne I hadn’t a clue what this badge was meant to represent.
    And yes I agree with you and every one about these badges I can’t find any with the same back plates, having studied them the past few nights.
    I know you will all probably think I am nuts! But I have bought them anyway, for a lot less than we can even buy advertised repos for. Only because there is a slim chance the pins may be ok.
    If anyone can please point me in the right direction to find out more about these pins I would be grateful.
    The fact that the other three are c**p, I don’t hold out much hope for the pins. But it won’t be a great loss thankfully. It won’t bother me putting them in the bin.
    Thanks Rod

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast