Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Please help to separate fake from real if possible

Article about: if i posted in wrong forum please accept my appology

Default Please help to separate fake from real if possible

if i posted in wrong forum please accept my appology
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Please help to separate fake from real if possible   Please help to separate fake from real if possible  

Please help to separate fake from real if possible   Please help to separate fake from real if possible  

Please help to separate fake from real if possible   Please help to separate fake from real if possible  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Please help to separate fake from real if possible
    P
    Many

?

Yikes! You need to post individual pictures of items, preferably in natural light! Make sure they are in the correct category.....you have some definite fakes, but they should be discussed on an individual item basis.

Quote by Newbie View Post
    Yikes! You need to post individual pictures of items, preferably in natural light! Make sure they are in the correct category.....you have some definite fakes, but they should be discussed on an individual item basis.
    I agree there is just way to much to process in one sitting...

MAP
    ?

Like noted above by Newbie (who is not a Newbie ) but also post clear front and back pictures of the items.......same goes of the buckles you just posted in the other forum.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

As a new member, do not overburden the membership with mass photos like this. We will assist in authentication but not value evaluation. As previously requested in your previous threads, please comply. With this much material, may I suggest you become a gold member and support the forum.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

As has been said, clear Close ups and Reverse Sides of each item is absolutely critical to being able to get an idea of what you have here. It will take more time, I know, but please post One item at a time, otherwise you will simply overwhelm members here and they will turn away from it all and ignore anything further. Not being rude here-just trying to sort out this huge amount of items you've posted.
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Thanks to all, i will provide more specific pictures and separate all to different topics, its been simply overwhelming for me with that amount of stuff.

Hello and welcome to the forum!
    I am sorry but I will close this thread as there is just too many items to post in one thread and it would end up being very confusing for you, and probably some of the other members as well.
    As has been said by the others, Please start a new thread for each item that you wish to have authenticated. There are a few "stickys" at the top of this page that will assist you in posting your images and we would appreciate if you would attempt to follow the guide lines set out by Adrian, the other moderator of this section. Here is one that you should read and it will help you in understanding what we would like to see.
    Uploading photos and posting multiple items.
    Also, if you would read this thread and try to assist us in determining exactly what you have.
    The Use of German Terminology.
    Thank you,
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)