Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Posting your collection or prized pieces.

Article about: That steely gaze is quite intimidating!

?

Default Re: OFFICIAL RITTERKREUZ Thread!!!!!!!!!!!! Show em if you have em!!!!!

Just as much as there are are people trawling the internet looking to sell you stuff, there are also those trawling it hoping to take stuff away. No-one is saying don't post your items, just to respect those who choose not to - for whatever reasons.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Posting your collection or prized pieces.
    P
    Many

?

I was just trying to understand and create a discussion

?

No discussion needed people can post what they want too or not as the case may be and to honest shouldn't have to explain the reason why.
    The gates of hell were opened and we accepted the invitation to enter" 26/880 Lance Sgt, Edward Dyke. 26th Bn Northumberland Fusiliers , ( 3rd Tyneside Irish )

1st July 1916

Thought shall be the harder , heart the keener,
    Courage the greater as our strength faileth.
    Here lies our leader ,in the dust of his greatness.
    Who leaves him now , be damned forever.
    We who are old now shall not leave this Battle,
    But lie at his feet , in the dust with our leader

House Carles at the Battle of Hastings

?

People seem to be taking this personal ... Obviously people don't need to "give a reason" why they don't want to post certain items of their collection ... I was merely curious if I was missing something, if there was a reason why people don't want to post RK's .. As I said earlier I read this elsewhere... But didn't quite get it.. I thought maybe somehow people feel it devalues the item if they ever want to sell it.. etc etc etc... ?? Anyways ... I think I got my answers .. Thanks to all who responded.

?

Adrian is of course quite correct tracing someone via the info they put out and leave behind on the internet can be quite easy if you know how , about 6 weeks someone joined this forum only to be able to pm me to ask if i was the one who owned the RK that i do actually own !! Ask yourself why he approached me considering i have never posted the RK on any forums and only my closest freinds and the person i obtained it from know i have it ?? Somebody has been playing internet Detective and despite not posting it anywhere etc i have obviously still left enough clues for someone to follow !!
    The gates of hell were opened and we accepted the invitation to enter" 26/880 Lance Sgt, Edward Dyke. 26th Bn Northumberland Fusiliers , ( 3rd Tyneside Irish )

1st July 1916

Thought shall be the harder , heart the keener,
    Courage the greater as our strength faileth.
    Here lies our leader ,in the dust of his greatness.
    Who leaves him now , be damned forever.
    We who are old now shall not leave this Battle,
    But lie at his feet , in the dust with our leader

House Carles at the Battle of Hastings

Why is right !

Creepy.........!
    Regards,

Steve.

?

Creepy and shocking!!

?

Default Posting your collection or prized pieces.

There has been some discussion in another thread regarding whether or not to post items in your collection or not and the pros and cons of doing so.
    As the thread has wandered off topic and gone in this direction I thought it would be better to create a thread about the subject and keep it away from the topic of the other thread.
    The preceding posts have been moved from that thread and therefore can be continued here if you so wish.
    The scenario behing the topic is that some members prefer not to post their high end items on the open forum and the reasons why. You can state your opinions and discuss the subject but don't cross the line and criticise others for the decisions they make on their items. Please respect other member's choices and their reasons behind them.

**EDIT**

Sorry if this post is out of sequence but because the opening post in the thread was posted prior to this one, that one is the first post, not this.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

?

Default Re: Posting your collection or prized pieces.

Thanks for moving this .... "My Official Ritterkreuz thread" was taking a beating

Default Re: Posting your collection or prized pieces.

As you guys have seen, I'm not shy and any way should someone trace me, they'll have to get past my security detail first!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast