Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Proud new member!

Article about: Welcome aboard! It's good to see a new member taking the plunge and admitting they might have made the odd mistake. Hopefully the members here can steer you in the right direction from now o

Default Proud new member!

Hello, I don't know where to begin! Thank you guys for being here, is a good start! I have been reading and enjoying this forum for over a month and can't believe the amount of quality information that is so generously shared. The moderators are top notch, second to none! Thank you for keeping information flowing and not the BS. This is why I decided to join my first ever "forum", it's kept very mature here. As my name suggests, I'm new to TR collecting and I quickly found its pitfalls. I made a few bad purchases (all in one day) and decided to get educated before moving forward. So, if you patrons and moderators would please allow me a chance, I will try to contribute is some way. I am looking to begin my "real" collection and would like to "pick a brain or two" every now and then, if that is ok? Again, thank you all very much for your sharing of knowledge! Some of your collections are unquestionably mind boggling! Green

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Proud new member!
    P
    Many

Default Re: Proud new member!

Welcome to the forum!

Are you sure your purchases were bad? Post pictures of them to be certain.

Welcome to the forum!

?

Welcome mate. This the best place to be.

Welcome to the forum, you'll like it here. You'll get honest opinions from collectors with as much knowledge as you'll find anywhere. Enjoy. John

Nice to have you with us!

Eric
    [h=3]e plu·ri·bus u·num[/h]

Welcome! Let's see what you have purchased so far. Maybe you didn't do so bad after all...

Indeed welcome, and please show us some of the stuff you have.

We've all been taken with 'bad' pieces somewhere
    along the way.........!
    Regards,

Steve.

Thank you all for a warm welcome! I had no intention of EVER sharing this with anyone, it's all too very embarrasing! A grown "me" making this kind of mistake is unexcusable. Please provide me with a minute to capture a few pics as I have not photo'd any of these before. Green

Please don't ask me to share more than this because I'm just not ready to. This is bad enough! I believe you gents call this a 4th Reich Luft 2nd pattern. Green P.S. Price is not important, it was somewhat handsome suffice it to say.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Proud new member!   Proud new member!  

Proud new member!   Proud new member!  

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast