Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Proud new member!

Article about: Welcome aboard! It's good to see a new member taking the plunge and admitting they might have made the odd mistake. Hopefully the members here can steer you in the right direction from now o

Default Re: Proud new member!

This is a good forum,you'll enjoy it here. We were all newbies once so we all understand/know what it's like. Never be afraid to ask a question or question an answer that you've received. Stewy

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Proud new member!
    P
    Many

Hello mate, congrats on joining up!

I have been lucky that I have only made the one bad purchase and that was £12!!! I owe this to my mates who collect and all the guys on here. This is more than a forum, its a Milipedia of info!!!!

Good luck for the future!!

Dan

?

Hi Green, and welcome, what you have to realise is that no matter how old you are in this hobby of ours, you never stop learning, ive been collecting for 45yrs+ and when i joined here i learnt so much more and it doesnt stop, the guys on here are some of the very best experts in their field, the mods and admin staff are second to none and keep this site the friendliest and most professional that ive come across, you will enjoy your time here and build a kameraderie amongst the other members from all over the world, get stuck in

Welcome to the forum!!

Hope to see you around in the forum, and good luck with you future collectibles
    A good idea is to post the item you want to buy on the forum before you buy it,
    there are a lot of experienced collectors here on the forum that will help you

Best regards from Norway!!

Thank you all very much! Milipedia, like bikerboyzx6r said, is correct. And yes, I expect you will see me around, oksnevad_2.
    Last edited by Greenhorn; 11-04-2011 at 11:31 PM. Reason: typo

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3