Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

R.S.S Flotenkreigsaubzeichen

Article about: Hello, I have seen R.S.S high seas fleet badges before but the examples I am used to typically have a ball hinge. Of course there could be other variations with different hinges, but some of

Default R.S.S Flotenkreigsaubzeichen

Hello,
    I have seen R.S.S high seas fleet badges before but the examples I am used to typically have a ball hinge. Of course there could be other variations with different hinges, but some of the details strike me as lack luster as well. This is from a website therefore I only have these pictures. Thank you!

R.S.S FlotenkreigsaubzeichenR.S.S FlotenkreigsaubzeichenR.S.S FlotenkreigsaubzeichenR.S.S Flotenkreigsaubzeichen

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement R.S.S Flotenkreigsaubzeichen
    P
    Many

Hello Sturmgewehr. According to this past thread it's no good. Sorry. Best regards.

Brian
    Flotten-Kriegsabzeichen - RSS.

Great, thank you for the in for and quick response!

I agree with Brian, as far as I know this maker only made these with ball hinges.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

That is a huge surprise to me....... I can tell from the background that Sreisel is the seller and most of the time he sells legitimate items. Great catch!!!

MAP
    ?

Yup bad. I think I got fooled on one of these in my pre forum days.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

I was quite shocked to think that this guy would sell a fake badge. I know how he operates......anyway I looked up the auction and in the description he wrote :

"Likely a good quality reproduction, but will be yours to decide".

Big thumbs up for honesty! ������

MAP
    ?

Reputation is everything.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)