Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

Real or Fake? SS 25-Year Long Service blue ribbon gold bullion SS

Article about: Another piece found clearing my friends fathers house. The main question is, is this thing real? Also if it is real, what would value be? The only thing i could find to try and compare price

Default Real or Fake? SS 25-Year Long Service blue ribbon gold bullion SS

Another piece found clearing my friends fathers house. The main question is, is this thing real? Also if it is real, what would value be? The only thing i could find to try and compare price was on Snyders, and they had the complete medal and the price was request only. Also i snipped a loose thread from the inside of the ribbon, and did the burn test, it is not nylon/poly.

Thanks for looking!

EDIT: Sorry for some of the double pictures, mods please delete if necessary. Also, for some reason the pictures make it look more yellow than it is.
    Real or Fake? SS 25-Year Long Service blue ribbon gold bullion SSReal or Fake? SS 25-Year Long Service blue ribbon gold bullion SSReal or Fake? SS 25-Year Long Service blue ribbon gold bullion SSReal or Fake? SS 25-Year Long Service blue ribbon gold bullion SSReal or Fake? SS 25-Year Long Service blue ribbon gold bullion SS
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Real or Fake? SS 25-Year Long Service blue ribbon gold bullion SS   Real or Fake? SS 25-Year Long Service blue ribbon gold bullion SS  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Real or Fake? SS 25-Year Long Service blue ribbon gold bullion SS
    P
    Many

?

It has an old look to it and the embroidery isn't cheap looking. Too bad the medal isn't present anymore. Someone might have decided to remove the ribbon so they could wear the medal on a chain around their neck... I've seen this before. The pin back looks ok from what I can see.
    I'm sure some veteran experts here will give their opinion on this.