Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

Reputable on-line retailer

Article about: I started collecting about a year ago, starting with medals. I'm now including china, silverware, coins, paper etc. I've primarily been using a certain on line retailer located here in the s

Default Reputable on-line retailer

I started collecting about a year ago, starting with medals. I'm now including china, silverware, coins, paper etc.

I've primarily been using a certain on line retailer located here in the states, with a parent company out of Germany - Militarische Antiquitaten Emig. Has anyone dealt with this company?

Can you suggest any other reputable on line retailers?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Reputable on-line retailer
    P
    Many

Hello and welcome to the forum. Reputable online dealers will depend in part on what you're looking for. There are a few that do primarily helmets. Some do more medals and awards. I can tell you to definitely avoid Snyders Treasures out of Maryland. He has nothing but total crap. In the end, know what you're looking for and what you're looking at. Educating yourself is the best defense when buying from anyone, online or otherwise. You've come to a great forum for education. You've become a paying member which is the first step towards success. Happy hunting!

welcome someone will help you.

For me there are some very good dealers but as always I would say always do your homework first if you are not sure. Even very good dealers do make mistakes, they cannot be experts on every area of collecting.
    Ben

?

Welcome to the forum.

It can be a bit daunting to know who to trust and where to turn for collectables where you aren't going to get ripped off.

To start off with I suggest going here which is a sub forum where our forum sponsors are listed. You could also look in our classifieds section as well for some good deals between collectors which are often the best deals to strike.

If you are still in need of inspiration I can send you a list of dealers via PM if you wish.

As a beginner I would always advise posting potential purchases before you part with any money. Any reputable dealer or collector who stands by their items won't have a problem with this.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

?

Welcome to the forum Historian76,

Firstly, I would echo the suggestions already made above. The time spent studying will save you in the long term - and, it can be enjoyable. This forum is full of useful advice and helpful folk.

Regards,

Carl