Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Ritterkreuz des Kriegsverdienstkreuzes mit Schwertern: need help ?

Article about: hi guys i have an small change of getting this in my collection and would like to get some opinions as my gut says its okay but would like some expert opinions on this item sorry for the som

Default Re: Ritterkreuz des Kriegsverdienstkreuzes mit Schwertern: need help ?

thanks adrian for your time again appriciated
    clears up a lot

what should be a nice going price for this replica ?
    80 to 150 $ or less ?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Ritterkreuz des Kriegsverdienstkreuzes mit Schwertern: need help ?
    P
    Many

The less the best!
    |<
    Always looking for Belgian Congo stuff!
    http://out-of-congo.eklablog.com/

cheers
    |<ris

IMO its not a replica its a fake that is meant to con someone out of their hard earned money and should be taken out of the system

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Quote by Stickgrenade View Post
    IMO its not a replica its a fake that is meant to con someone out of their hard earned money and should be taken out of the system

Nick
    dito that nick

?

Quote by Stickgrenade View Post

Nick
    Agreed. The best plan would be to mark it permanently as a fake, for example, stamp or grind the word 'fake' into the reverse and then perhaps sell it to a re-enactor or to someone who wants a space filler. If this cross goes onto the market again it might well cost an unknowing collector alot of money.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

that indeed, happely i didnt bought it

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2