Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

ROAG Deumer nickel silver

Article about: [IMG][/IMG]

?

Default ROAG Deumer nickel silver

This just arrived today , hope you like it
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture ROAG Deumer nickel silver   ROAG Deumer nickel silver  

ROAG Deumer nickel silver   ROAG Deumer nickel silver  

ROAG Deumer nickel silver   ROAG Deumer nickel silver  

ROAG Deumer nickel silver  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement ROAG Deumer nickel silver
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: ROAG Deumer nickel silver

Mark, that is a very sweet badge, a beautiful product! Is this a Juncker eagle?
    Great photographs too, thank you for posting them.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Congrats Mark,

Gorgeous minty Deumer ROAG 2nd pattern with all the proper features: can't upgrade that ! I have 1st pattern Pilot and Observer Deumer (unmarked but attributed to Deumer) in similar condition but was told Deumer never made 1st pattern ROAG to go with the early thin wreath set (Only P/O, Pilot, Observer and Para) which is too bad: it would have been a real looker if it looked anything like yours! Still... Hard to judge but the wreath on your badge looks very thin on the angle pict with the hinge closed (third one down) compared to 2nd pattern badges so maybe Deumer never made an unmarked first pattern "thin wreath" ROAG to go with early set but maybe they made a marked thin wreath like yours tht would be a good fit?

Again, beautiful badge!

Regards

JC

?

JC , here are a couple more pics of the edge of the wreath , don't know if these help

Again, beautiful badge!

Regards

JC[/QUOTE]
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture ROAG Deumer nickel silver   ROAG Deumer nickel silver  

?

Quote by Adrian View Post
    Mark, that is a very sweet badge, a beautiful product! Is this a Juncker eagle?
    Great photographs too, thank you for posting them.
    Can't help you there Adrian , these are new too me at the moment . I just saw it & bought it

This is a Luftwaffe radio mans badge if im not correct?

Very nice indeed! A great eaxample of the Fliegerschützenabzeichen mit Blitzbündel für Bordfunker

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Very nice badge! Thanks for showing.

Regards

?

Thankyou for all your nice comments , i am really pleased with this badge

Thanks fo the additional pictures HD1450

Nice pictures (again) but wreath and eagle are definitly thicker than on my first pattern Deumer pilot and observer badges (trying to attach 2 picts but I'm not too hot with computers so I dont know if they'll make it!). Sorry for the fuzzy picts but I'm not too hot with the camera either!

So, this badge is definitly thicker than mine. I know Deumer started using Juncker (J2) parts later on but they also used their own dies for a while too (this probably goes for eagles as well as wreaths) I can distinguish Deumer type 2 Pilot eagle easily enough from its Juncker cousin when used on Deumer assembled badges but cant say wether Deumer even did their own dies for ROAG and if this would be one (would be interesting to know...) but this is a real beauty no matter who made the dies

Thanks again for the additional picts, much appreciated

JC
    [IMG][/IMG]

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast