Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

SA sportabzeichen

Article about: Hi guys, I have a question about the SA sports badge. I was at a militaria fair yesterday and saw 3 SA sturmabzeichen badges, two were magnetic and one wasn't. Question is, would the magneti

Default SA sportabzeichen

Hi guys,

I have a question about the SA sports badge. I was at a militaria fair yesterday and saw 3 SA sportabzeichen badges, two were magnetic and one wasn't. Question is, would the magnetic ones be genuine, or were they only ever made out of non- ferrous materials? All three had makers marks and both dealers said they were genuine. This is something I would like to add to my collection next time I go to one of these fairs.
    Last edited by thecyclist64; 09-21-2015 at 06:03 PM. Reason: spelling mistake

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SA sportabzeichen
    P
    Many

Default SA Sportabzeichen

Hi, I posted this the other day and had 68 views but no replies which is unusual to say the least. So, in case of technical difficulties, I have posted it again and hope somebody will be able to answer it

I have a question about the SA sports badge. I was at a militaria fair yesterday and saw 3 SA sportabzeichen badges, two were magnetic and one wasn't. Question is, would the magnetic ones be genuine, or were they only ever made out of non- ferrous materials? All three had makers marks and both dealers said they were genuine. This is something I would like to add to my collection next time I go to one of these fairs.