Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

SA-Sportabzeichen - Authentic or Reproductions?

Article about: Picked these up recently from a trusted Forum, I had given up on German awards ten years ago and have lost my nerve on buying, but it was a simple trade and I have very little in these. Of c

Default SA-Sportabzeichen - Authentic or Reproductions?

Picked these up recently from a trusted Forum, I had given up on German awards ten years ago and have lost my nerve on buying, but it was a simple trade and I have very little in these. Of course photos are rough to determine authenticity, any opinions?

Both are Werner Redo, no RMZ logo or numbers. The bronze has evidence of a gold wash on a few small areas. Not sure if the silver looks right anymore. Thanks all, MarkSA-Sportabzeichen - Authentic or Reproductions?SA-Sportabzeichen - Authentic or Reproductions?SA-Sportabzeichen - Authentic or Reproductions?SA-Sportabzeichen - Authentic or Reproductions?SA-Sportabzeichen - Authentic or Reproductions?SA-Sportabzeichen - Authentic or Reproductions?SA-Sportabzeichen - Authentic or Reproductions?SA-Sportabzeichen - Authentic or Reproductions?
    Last edited by Adrian; 03-14-2013 at 04:37 PM. Reason: Title changed to use German terminology.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SA-Sportabzeichen - Authentic or Reproductions?
    P
    Many

Default Re: SA Sports Badges - Authentic or Reproductions?

Both awards are indeed original...well done!
    cheers, Glenn

?

I see no problems with either badge.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Thanks, I really stepped away from German related due to the fakes, fraud and reproductions, and inmersed myself into Soviet WW2. These 2 SA Badges are the first German awards I have aquired since 1998. Basically got both for about $80.00 US Dollars. They had a look that I took a chance on, shear marks on the edges from being die struck, the patina, finish, clasp. Makes me feel better about this business. Appreciate having you all out there as reliable resources!!