Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

SA Sportabzeichen Type 2 with Box - Berg & Nolte

Article about: Picked up a few items today. Here is the first. Very happy to have it. An absolute minty new in box Type 2 SA Sportabzeichen produced by Berg & Nolte. Serial number 695183. Hope you like

MAP
    ?

Default SA Sportabzeichen Type 2 with Box - Berg & Nolte

Picked up a few items today. Here is the first. Very happy to have it.

An absolute minty new in box Type 2 SA Sportabzeichen produced by Berg & Nolte.

Serial number 695183.

Hope you like it!

Michael

SA Sportabzeichen Type 2 with Box - Berg & NolteSA Sportabzeichen Type 2 with Box - Berg & NolteSA Sportabzeichen Type 2 with Box - Berg & NolteSA Sportabzeichen Type 2 with Box - Berg & NolteSA Sportabzeichen Type 2 with Box - Berg & NolteSA Sportabzeichen Type 2 with Box - Berg & NolteSA Sportabzeichen Type 2 with Box - Berg & NolteSA Sportabzeichen Type 2 with Box - Berg & Nolte
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SA Sportabzeichen Type 2 with Box - Berg & Nolte
    P
    Many

Hi Mike,

Fantastic piece and with the cardboard case too! As daft as it is, that's worth as much as the badge!! What a cool pick up.

Regards, Ned.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Very nice pick up Michal!
    Numbered and cased, haven't seen that before.
    Congrats,
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

?

Very nice ..... I have always wanted one of these............... Never found one in such "Good Condition" though... TC Michael...G
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

MAP
    ?

Quote by big ned View Post
    Hi Mike,

Fantastic piece and with the cardboard case too! As daft as it is, that's worth as much as the badge!! What a cool pick up.

Regards, Ned.
    Quote by rbminis View Post
    Very nice pick up Michal!
    Numbered and cased, haven't seen that before.
    Congrats,
    Ralph.
    Quote by Gwar View Post
    Very nice ..... I have always wanted one of these............... Never found one in such "Good Condition" though... TC Michael...G
    Thanks guys. I agreed to buy it sight unseen when I was told it came with the box. Like you, I've never ever seen one with a box for sale...so it was a "must" have. The icing is that the badge itself is fantastic.

and Ned....you are 100% right. The box alone was as much as the badge. But I had to have it regardless. I knew the opportunity would not present itself again.

Michael

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Such a cool find! Congrats!

MAP
    ?

Quote by DeutscheTy93 View Post
    Such a cool find! Congrats!
    thanks. Definitely not something you see every (any) day.

Might try to take better pictures today if I can get out of vacuuming the cars....

a great find,pleased for you.