Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

SA Wehrabzeichen für Kriegsversehrte

Article about: I am not totally sure what this badge is supposed to be, but I believe it to be a fake what ever it is. I can not see where, or if it ever had a pin assembly. If someone in the know could gi

Default SA Wehrabzeichen für Kriegsversehrte

I am not totally sure what this badge is supposed to be, but I believe it to be a fake what ever it is. I can not see where, or if it ever had a pin assembly. If someone in the know could give it a once over it would be appreciated.
    D
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SA Wehrabzeichen für Kriegsversehrte   SA Wehrabzeichen für Kriegsversehrte  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SA Wehrabzeichen für Kriegsversehrte
    P
    Many

?

It is a Sports badge for the combat wounded... Where is the clasp, ground off? At any rate - it is bogus IMO... I just compared it to the real one I have... Also - from what I know, these only came in bronze...

Looks and feels wrong, but always good to see what others think as I have never seen or handlesd a real one.
    D

Hi D, I have amended the thread title to aid future reference.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

I can't think this is any more than a copy. It appears very lacking in detail on the reverse, I think it might be an M1/100? I don't have an image of my own example to hand but from my files here is another example of what i think is an M1/100. First and foremost, your piece doesn't have a pedestal mounting for the hinge block.

Thanks Ade, and Glenn66. As sueected a lot of what i have been offered by the collector is real rubbish. But I know he won't believe me so seeing comments on the forum will help.
    All the best,
    D