Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

SA Wehrabzeichen für Kriegsversehrte - SA Military Sports Badge for War Wounded.

Article about: Hello, I am not too hip on the SA wound badge,but would like to have one some day.. Itismarked M1/100 on rear.. Pin and catch seem good.. Just the rest I have trouble with.. Thank you in adv

Default SA Wehrabzeichen für Kriegsversehrte - SA Military Sports Badge for War Wounded.

Hello,
    I am not too hip on the SA wound badge,but would like to have one some day..
    Itismarked M1/100 on rear.. Pin and catch seem good.. Just the rest I have trouble with..
    Thank you in advance..
    SA Wehrabzeichen für Kriegsversehrte - SA Military Sports Badge for War Wounded.SA Wehrabzeichen für Kriegsversehrte - SA Military Sports Badge for War Wounded.SA Wehrabzeichen für Kriegsversehrte - SA Military Sports Badge for War Wounded.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SA Wehrabzeichen für Kriegsversehrte - SA Military Sports Badge for War Wounded.
    P
    Many

Default Re: SA Wehrabzeichen für Kriegsversehrte - SA Military Sports Badge for War Wounded.

I don't have a huge experience with this badge. Compare to some by the same maker shown here:

SA Badge for War Wounded | eMedals

I hope this is some small help?

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Default Re: SA Wehrabzeichen für Kriegsversehrte - SA Military Sports Badge for War Wounded.

Thank you Adie!!!
    It did help LOTS!!!

Did it turn out to be real?

I think it is good. Is it made from Zink and the Neadle is made from mesing?

Im thinking its a good one too..
    The needle and catch seem soldered
    off center a bit.. But who cares..
    Its a SA wound badge!!!