Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

Screwback KVK With Swords

Article about: I have never posted this badge before. I picked it up many years ago with the thought of one day having a political uniform to put it on. No luck so far. The disc is stamped L/21.

Default Screwback KVK With Swords

I have never posted this badge before. I picked it up many years ago with the thought of one day having a political uniform to put it on. No luck so far. The disc is stamped L/21.

Screwback KVK With SwordsScrewback KVK With SwordsScrewback KVK With Swords
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Screwback KVK With Swords
    P
    Many

Default Re: Screwback KVK With Swords

Very nice, Bob
    [COLOR="#EE82EE"]I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I'm out of control, and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.
    Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]

KSH
    ?

I am using a phone right now and that makes it harder to see and the reverse photo is not in focus - but this isn't a Floch is it? I always check when I see L/21s. Sorry if my tired eyes are seeing things.

Regards,

Kenneth S-H.

Very nice Bob I have never had the chance to handle one in person. Thanks for showing Sir.

Eric
    [h=3]e plu·ri·bus u·num[/h]

I am with Kenneth, L/21 screwbacks are Floch fakes I'm afraid

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

?

Bob, thank you for posting. Unfortunately I have to agree with Kenneth about this being potentially a Floch fake.
    Again, I'm using a phone to look at it but I'm sure I can see the characteristic Floch 'pimple' on the reverse. If you look where the right hand side of the upper arm, where it meets the upper edge of the swords, there is a pimple of excess material. This is a recognisable feature of Flock KVKs.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Yes , the pimple is there

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Hi Bob, sadly the guys are correct.

This man has caused a lot of grief with his fakes. I have suffered at his hands too.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

What caught my eye was the excess of material around the crossguard of the righthand sword, also a Floch characteristic. Bummer...

Thanks for the information. I was considering selling it. Now, it goes in the recycle bin. Thinking back to where I got it many years ago, the Floch connection makes sense. I knew Johannes when he first showed up on the collrctor scene in the 1960's. At that time, he only dealt in genuine material. Times have changed.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.