Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Set of Decorations with papers

Article about: S&L PAB and EKI, the EKII is a Souval IMO, the BWB is made from steel and cleaned heavily that's why its lost the finish.

?

Default Set of Decorations with papers

I'm interested in buying this set of decorations, comes with 3 papers (see pics). The Eiserne kreuz, panzerkampfabzeichen and verwundetenabzeichen are said to be original and they do have papers with them, unfortunatly the seller laminated the 3 papers
    Any opinions if these are real? whole set goes for $1424.

Set of Decorations with papers

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Set of Decorations with papers
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: Set of Decorations with papers

Set of Decorations with papersSet of Decorations with papersSet of Decorations with papersSet of Decorations with papers

?

Set of Decorations with papersSet of Decorations with papersSet of Decorations with papers

?

Set of Decorations with papersSet of Decorations with papersSet of Decorations with papers

?

This one I am not exactly sure what it's for and what its worth if its real

Set of Decorations with papersSet of Decorations with papers

?

?

I have no idea if the insignia is genuine, you'll need better front and back pics and post them in the Insignia Forum.
    I'm not sure why a 1957 version of the EK1 is in the group, is it just an addition to raise the price? Did the soldier concerned actually win the EK1? Is there any way of knowing? The laminated documents are a turn off for me without looking to much further. There are nicer groups on the market for the money IMO.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

I don't like the Panzerkampfabzeichen. Note the lack of hole in mantle machine gun.
    It stands to reason that if this person was awarded an EK 1 he would still have had the award with all the others.
    IMO, the problem with gropings like this one is never sure that the awards actually "belong" to the certificates. The fact that they are laminated is also off-putting.
    Is this a dealer sale or private, if I may ask?
    Tom

?

Thanks for replying! :-) The insignia's are not original (it just comes with the set). This is a dealer sale. I agree that the lamination is quite off-putting.
    Would love to own some nice original decorations with papers, but I want to make sure before I spend that kind of cash.
    Any comments on the individual items in this set?

?

Quote by 3volv3 View Post
    Thanks for replying! :-) The insignia's are not original (it just comes with the set). This is a dealer sale. I agree that the lamination is quite off-putting.
    Would love to own some nice original decorations with papers, but I want to make sure before I spend that kind of cash.
    Any comments on the individual items in this set?
    In that case, save your money and walk away. Decorations and matching paperwork are easy to find without spending this sort of money on a put together set with laminated paperwork. I'm glad you posted before spending. The EK2 and Verwundetenabzeichen look ok, the badge is obviously very worn and cleaned. These can be found in mint condition if you look around. I'm not sure about the Panzerkampfabzeichen, some of the other guys are more knowledgable than me with these so wait for their thoughts.
    The 1957 EK1 is a very modern example and not worth a huge amount, these can be found relatively easily made from wartime leftover stock if you shop around. The paperwork, if original is completely ruined and to my mind almost worthless like this.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast