Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Show your ribbon bars.

Article about: Very nice Bars Horst, I like it! I think I need to start collecting them

?

Default Re: Show your ribbon bars.

Very nice Bars Horst, I like it!
    I think I need to start collecting them
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Show your ribbon bars.
    P
    Many

Noor
    ?

Hi all,

Here is my small contribution to this threat

?

Really, I was newer thought that such a big bars collection exists in the Estonia. Very nice and serious collection. Väga huvitav et on Eestis on ka suured kollektsionäärid. Tervitades, Dimas
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

Noor
    ?

Hi,

Thanks Dimas! I do not consider this collection big yet. Actually I started looking at ribbon bars seriously from this year. Just I sold a lot of pieces from my main collection in order to focuse more. That has helped me a lot to get together my ribbon bars colection as it is so far. Around 10 of them are named. Also around 5-7 are possible to ID in the future hopfully!

Regards,

Noor

Noor
    ?

Oh, and my another favorite area is imperial Germany medal bars with the foreign awards, so I hope its fine to post them as well under ribbon bars threat.

Here is few my favorites...
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Show your ribbon bars.   Show your ribbon bars.  

Show your ribbon bars.  

Johnnie
    ?

My only bar so far, but I like the combination: EKII, KvKII w/Swords, Afrika Medal.

Johnnie
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Show your ribbon bars.  

Noor
    ?

I got today one of the best award group to my small collection and would like to share it with you guys! I am stunned about the details on this medal bar and especially Siam Order of the White Elephant!!!

Vizeadmiral Werner Grassmann

Foreign awards:

- Belgium, Leopold-Order military Knightscross, awarded 19.10.1912 to Leutnant zur See Werner Grassmann, S.M.S VICTORIA LOUISE

- Siam, Order of the White Elephant, Knightscross, awarded 10.8.1915 to Oberleutnant zur See Werner Grassmann, S.M.S. VICTORIA LOUISE

S.M.S Victoria Louise

Order of the White Elephant

A humble addition to this thread, a Kriegsverdienstkreuz 2. Klasse mit schwertern, but a well used bar that must have been worn with pride by it's owner.

Cheers, Ade.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Show your ribbon bars.   Show your ribbon bars.  

Hi Ade, Here's my small collection of the October 1 1938 Commemorative Medal (Die Medaille zur Erinnering an den 1 Oktober 1939) bars. Cheers, Richard.

Show your ribbon bars.  

back of last one
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Show your ribbon bars.  

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast