Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Silberes SA-Sportabzeichen.

Article about: Just picked this up as well. Any thoughts on authenticity? thanks! Michael

This thread might be useful... https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/non-c...99/#post220407

FWIW, the example you are enquiring about is a type 1 SA defence badge and not a 'sports badge' at all according to our friend Gravedigger.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Silberes SA-Sportabzeichen.
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

Quote by Glenn66 View Post
    This thread might be useful... https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/non-c...99/#post220407

FWIW, the example you are enquiring about is a type 1 SA defence badge and not a 'sports badge' at all according to our friend Gravedigger.
    Excellent. Thanks a million Glenn
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

No worries buddy, that's what this forum is about, collectors helping collectors.

MAP
    ?

No worries buddy, that's what this forum is about, collectors helping collectors.
    This tread got me to pull out some of my other ones. I may post what I now know is a Type 1 badge. Just having difficulty determining if it is Gold or Bronze.

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

Quote by MAP View Post
    Jim: Can you post examples of the 3 types? :-)
    Here is a pic of a type 3 in silver buddy

type 3 in bronze

type 3 in gold , thanks to norsk41elv (whom i found the pics from on this forum)

and the pretty rare SA sports badge for the disabled

I'm still learning about these badges aswell - i have only been collecting TR militaria since last November , but there is no going back now . Love these SA sports badges. I have only a bronze type 3 in my collection but hopefully will manage to get the set in the not to distant future. I'll be happy with any type so long as i have the bronze , silver , and gold. And also the SA sports badge for the disabled. To complete the set. (almost forgot i'd want the stickpins aswell)

I believe the only accepted manufacturer of the gold award was Christian Lauer, is yours an L. Chr. Lauer?

Silberes SA-Sportabzeichen.Silberes SA-Sportabzeichen.

MAP
    ?

I believe the only accepted manufacturer of the gold award was Christian Lauer, is yours an L. Chr. Lauer?

Silberes SA-Sportabzeichen.Silberes SA-Sportabzeichen.
    Thanks!

Nope. It an E. Schneider. Heres the link. Just posted it. I was sure it was Bronze but was hoping I was wrong....

https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/order...bronze-423705/

?

Here are the Dates for the different Issues

1st Issue. (March 1934 to Jan 1935) Eigentum d. Chefs d. Ausibildungswesens.
    2nd Issue. (Feb 1935 to Dec 1938) Eigentum d. S.A. Sportsabzeichen - Hauptstelle.
    3rd Issue. (Jan 1939 to end of war) Eigentum der Obersten S.A. Führung.

?

Spotted this one on a very reputable site with rzm stamp and maker marked m1/100 with unusual attributes where do you go from there - maybe a test piece?. ..... I like to mix it up a bit

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2