Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Some badges and medals

Article about: Hi guys. I am pretty helpless when it comes to these badges and medals. Therefore I hope someone can give me some info about these items. Sorry that the pictures are that bad, people just do

?

Default Some badges and medals

Hi guys. I am pretty helpless when it comes to these badges and medals. Therefore I hope someone can give me some info about these items. Sorry that the pictures are that bad, people just don’t understand to take some good pictures. I will make sure to get some better ones from the seller in the next couple of days. I will also ask for some pictures of the rear side of the medals.

But if anyone can get something out of these pictures let me know. I want to find out if they are all original and which price area they are in.

Cheers Alex
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Some badges and medals   Some badges and medals  

Some badges and medals  
    Attached Images Attached Images Some badges and medals  Some badges and medals  Some badges and medals 

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Some badges and medals
    P
    Many

Default Re: Some badges and medals

First photo(going left to right) is a grouping to a french man, he has a WW1 victory medal, Croix de Guerre(war cross ) and a Croix du Combattant (combatants cross).
    second photo has a Hindenburg 1941-1918 combatant cross, a War Merit cross second class in zinc and a Médaille Militaire(good conduct), and WWII victory medal.
    and the bottom, fist a US rifle accuracy award, Krim combat shield and a black wound badge.

I can not comment on the originality of these items with the photos provided.

Morris

- - Updated - -

and also in the second photo their is a male RAD medal.

?

Yeah that’s what I thought so. Pictures are horrible. I will upload some better photos as soon I will get them

But thanks for info of each medal Morris. Assuming they are original do you know approximately how much I should pay for each of them? I have seen prices before on a few of them before but I really got no clue about most of them.

Cheers Alex

Bottom right of the second photo is a RAD medal for women in silver. Looks good but much better phots are essential

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

?

As already said - better photos are needed before any evaluation can take place. If you can't get them or the seller is reluctant then pass them by. The TR awards are very common and inexpensive.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....