Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

someone know what this is

Article about: hi, i found some things in a box of my grandfather but on some things i can not find any information so does someone know what this is, i found some more but my cam is too crappy to post all

dadadu
    ?

Arrow someone know what this is

hi,
    i found some things in a box of my grandfather but on some things i can not find any information so does someone know what this is, i found some more but my cam is too crappy to post all here, the first one is a patch and the other one is a ring, and maybe someone know the value of these things.
    thanx in advance for your help.
    cheers
    Attached Images Attached Images someone know what this is  someone know what this is 

2. # ADS

Default Re: someone know what this is

Welcome, but sadly I do not think that the items are of the 3rd Reich period

dadadu
    ?

all in the box were vet bringback´s (include an ss tunic and some guns), so it must be german stuff, or do they use the swastika after the wwii too

dadadu
    ?

and in the ring is an engraving dated 11/44 include ss runes and a name (but cant read it)

dadadu
    ?

one more pic
    Attached Images Attached Images someone know what this is 

The badge is for free ballooning pilots showing a hot air balloon surrounded by wreath of oak leaves. It was a badge of distinction instituted by the NSFK in 1938, sewn on the left breast tunic pocket. I agree the central swastika looks a bit spindly compared to some I've seen. For reference, there's a colour line drawing on Plate 46 of "Badges and Insignia of the Third Reich" by B.L Davis (1983).

Better pics if that's possible,would help no end. Stewy S

dadadu
    ?

sorry this is the best i can do

I stand by my first assumptions, and that is they are not period items.

The badge is rare, and looks to be made sloppy. The swastika is very out of proportion,The ring is suspect too....... the eagle is facing to the left, which makes it political, not SS.
    just my 2 pence worth

dadadu
    ?

the swastika looks better in real, and today a dealer tolt me the ring is an police ring and looks real for him also the patch, i try tomorrow to make some better pictures, thanks for helping.
    cheers

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.