MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

Someone tell me about this little collection

Article about: Hi there just got this collection here and i know what some awards is meaning but not all...so if some nice person could tell me i would be glad! Thanks!

Default Someone tell me about this little collection

Hi there just got this collection here and i know what some awards is meaning but not all...so if some nice person could tell me i would be glad!

Someone tell me about this little collection

Thanks!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Someone tell me about this little collection
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: Someone tell me about this little collection

It looks like a collection of relic pieces, mainly 'tinnies'. In terms of awards there is an Ostmedaille, Hindenburg cross and Kriegsverdienstmedaille in poor condition and missing their suspension/ribbon rings.

I suggest you break the collection down and post the pieces in their own threads, the tinnies have their own place in the Non Combatant sub forum. The buckles have their own sections too.

There is little of value here in terms of actual items and the condition unfortunately but I guess you didn't pay very much for the lot anyway.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Default Re: Someone tell me about this little collection

Nope it was pretty cheap,and yes i didnt know where to put it all because everything was in one pic, thanks anyway.

These ... metal detector finds are of great historic, but no money value. The SS buckle would be valuable if in good condition. SS men threw away all their stuff at wars end because households showing SS were roughly treated by allies. All are common, and if U want, I can identify them for you if U reply requesting it. Those Erste Mai tinnies are a beautiful design of dancing boy and girl, but the plating or whatever they put over the aluminum always looks shoddy, even when not underground 50 years. The cardboard or leather pins at the right werent underground, but the party member pins deffinately were, as members discarded those in 1945 as fast as they could.

Hi, gladly i already know what the most of the stuff is now anyways but i dont know what that little "Shield" left of the darkest NSDAP badge is, any clues?
    Thanks