Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

Something for Adrian

Article about: Hi, just learned that these will also be on display at the show, borrowed from someone i dont know. But i am worried about the originality of these, and i do not want these there if they are

Default Something for Adrian

Hi, just learned that these will also be on display at the show, borrowed from someone i dont know.
    But i am worried about the originality of these, and i do not want these there if they are bad.
    So far i only have this photo, so sorry about that.

Cheers
    Nuno
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Something for Adrian  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Something for Adrian
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: Something for Adrian

No way to tell about the Fallschirmschützenabzeichen from this photo Nuno except that it has a broad pin, not sure which makers used one on these badges.
    The other two I don't have a clue as to what they are. I suspect the top badge might be a fantasy piece as it doesn't look like anything I've seen before. It's not even close to a 5th Don Cossack badge which is the only thing I can think of that is remotely anything like it.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Bottom left looks like it's a cut out of a buckle.

Tom

Reproductions and Fantasy Items...
    cheers, Glenn

Quote by Adrian View Post
    No way to tell about the Fallschirmschützenabzeichen from this photo Nuno except that it has a broad pin, not sure which makers used one on these badges.
    The other two I don't have a clue as to what they are. I suspect the top badge might be a fantasy piece as it doesn't look like anything I've seen before. It's not even close to a 5th Don Cossack badge which is the only thing I can think of that is remotely anything like it.
    Hi Adrian, just been sent a back one.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Something for Adrian  

With rear view available I agree with Glenn.

Tom

?

Thanks Nuno, the Fallschirmschützenabzeichen is definitely fake, the reverse hardware is a well known post war set up.

The other two badges I will stick to being fake/fantasy. I would suggest that the person who has put them into the display is advised and gets them removed. Is there any descriptions of the two unknown badges?

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Quote by Adrian View Post
    Thanks Nuno, the Fallschirmschützenabzeichen is definitely fake, the reverse hardware is a well known post war set up.

The other two badges I will stick to being fake/fantasy. I would suggest that the person who has put them into the display is advised and gets them removed. Is there any descriptions of the two unknown badges?
    Hi, thank you all for the help and replys.
    None what so ever, Adrian.
    All i know is, they were bought somewere in Poland, thats what scared me.