Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Sonderabzeichen für das Niederkämpfen von Panzerkampfwagen durch Einzelkämpfer.

Article about: One gold,one silver,both magnetic,,,need opinions on this set before i jump,,,thanks,<robert

Default Sonderabzeichen für das Niederkämpfen von Panzerkampfwagen durch Einzelkämpfer.

One gold,one silver,both magnetic,,,need opinions on this set before i jump,,,thanks,<robert
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Sonderabzeichen für das Niederkämpfen von Panzerkampfwagen durch Einzelkämpfer.   Sonderabzeichen für das Niederkämpfen von Panzerkampfwagen durch Einzelkämpfer.  

Sonderabzeichen für das Niederkämpfen von Panzerkampfwagen durch Einzelkämpfer.   Sonderabzeichen für das Niederkämpfen von Panzerkampfwagen durch Einzelkämpfer.  

Last edited by Adrian; 08-08-2011 at 11:24 PM. Reason: Title changed to use German terminology.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Sonderabzeichen für das Niederkämpfen von Panzerkampfwagen durch Einzelkämpfer.
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: Sonderabzeichen für das Niederkämpfen von Panzerkampfwagen durch Einzelkämpfer.

Quote by militarymania View Post
    need opinions on this set before i jump
    Step away from the edge Robert. Both fake.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Default Re: Sonderabzeichen für das Niederkämpfen von Panzerkampfwagen durch Einzelkämpfer.

Hi Adrian,,,can you point out the areas that make them fake?,,,thanks,,Robert

I agree point out the bad please this dont help anyone. The material is concern to me ?

Eric
    [h=3]e plu·ri·bus u·num[/h]

I think the real-deal-ones have embroidered tanks?, but I might be mistaken....

Mike
    Last edited by Teutonicknights; 08-09-2011 at 04:31 AM.

Quote by Teutonicknights View Post
    I think the real-deal-ones have embrodered tanks, but I might be mistaken....

Mike
    ? Emborderd not sure what you mean. Mike?

Eric
    [h=3]e plu·ri·bus u·num[/h]

Quote by ez1969 View Post
    ? Emborderd not sure what you mean. Mike?

Eric
    Umm... sewn...but I think I'm wrong...after looking at some online just now its looks at though they might be actual metal on the tank part. I corrected myself (tired)
    Tank Destruction Badge - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Here is another one:

File:Bundesarchiv Bild 101III-Merz-028-08A, Russland, Männer der SS-Division "Das Reich".jpg - Wikimedia Commons

Sorry Robert I'm not too much help...

Mike
    Last edited by Teutonicknights; 08-09-2011 at 05:00 AM.

Bad indeed.It has been debated in a previous thread,not so long ago.
    |<
    Always looking for Belgian Congo stuff!
    http://out-of-congo.eklablog.com/

cheers
    |<ris

?

Quote by militarymania View Post
    Hi Adrian,,,can you point out the areas that make them fake?,,,thanks,,Robert
    Quote by ez1969 View Post
    I agree point out the bad please this dont help anyone. The material is concern to me ?

Eric
    Well guys, there was a thread not so long ago as stuka f correctly points out where points to look for on an original were mentioned. in this instance there is basically nothing right with them.
    The tank is wrong, originals are much more detailed, a different shape, a different size. The ribbon is wrong too, the weave within the black stripes is going the wrong way from the accepted known originals.
    There are minor difference in details between makers and there are three different 'types' of tanks but none like the above.

I've saved a couple of images of known originals from the net to compare. I have no idea who these badges belong to so if the owners don't like me posting them, just PM me and I'll take them off.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Sonderabzeichen für das Niederkämpfen von Panzerkampfwagen durch Einzelkämpfer.   Sonderabzeichen für das Niederkämpfen von Panzerkampfwagen durch Einzelkämpfer.  

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

thank you all for the info and posts of authentic badges,,,the differences are quite apparent now,,,,Robert

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast