Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Sonderabzeichen für das Niederkämpfen von Panzerkampfwagen durch Einzelkämpfer-need support!

Article about: Gents, looks like a good one,but Iam not 100% sure. Please give me feedback! regards Nikolaus

Default Sonderabzeichen für das Niederkämpfen von Panzerkampfwagen durch Einzelkämpfer-need support!

Gents,
    looks like a good one,but Iam not 100% sure. Please give me feedback!
    regards
    Nikolaus
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Sonderabzeichen für das Niederkämpfen von Panzerkampfwagen durch Einzelkämpfer-need support!   Sonderabzeichen für das Niederkämpfen von Panzerkampfwagen durch Einzelkämpfer-need support!  

Sonderabzeichen für das Niederkämpfen von Panzerkampfwagen durch Einzelkämpfer-need support!  
    Last edited by Adrian; 10-12-2011 at 07:35 AM. Reason: Title changed to use German terminology.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Sonderabzeichen für das Niederkämpfen von Panzerkampfwagen durch Einzelkämpfer-need support!
    P
    Many

Default Re: Tank destroyer-need support!

Looks good to me, but wait for better opinions.
    |<
    Always looking for Belgian Congo stuff!
    http://out-of-congo.eklablog.com/

cheers
    |<ris

Default Re: Tank destroyer-need support!

i like it looks good imo but get an experts opinion on it

tom

?

Default Re: Sonderabzeichen für das Niederkämpfen von Panzerkampfwagen durch Einzelkämpfer-need support!

Hi Nikolaus,
    From the photos I think it stands a chance but I would like to see a clear, straight on shot if possible please?

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Default Re: Sonderabzeichen für das Niederkämpfen von Panzerkampfwagen durch Einzelkämpfer-need support!

Quote by Adrian View Post
    Hi Nikolaus,
    From the photos I think it stands a chance but I would like to see a clear, straight on shot if possible please?
    Agreed. Stewy

thanks for replies,l will try to get more photos.

Any more pics of the TDB yet? It stands a chance from the obverse. But i can't get my head round the reverse. It shows a button hole on the green material. These were worn on the sleeve below the elbow usually. Anyone any ideas? Stewy

Quote by Stewy S View Post
    Any more pics of the TDB yet? It stands a chance from the obverse. But i can't get my head round the reverse. It shows a button hole on the green material. These were worn on the sleeve below the elbow usually. Anyone any ideas? Stewy
    Hi Stewy,

I've seen one with the 'Button hole' on the back before, but it was more central than the one here. The metal prongs on the tank part of the badge came through the slit to presumably attach it to the sleeve prior to sewing the badge on, if it was sewed at all. I like it, I'll see if I can find the piccie.

Regards, Ned.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Yeah i make you right Ned. But it almost looks like the Heer uniform green was a repair job. Better pics would help mate,d'you agree? Stewy

Quote by Stewy S View Post
    Yeah i make you right Ned. But it almost looks like the Heer uniform green was a repair job. Better pics would help mate,d'you agree? Stewy
    Definetly mate. I've had a hunt around but couldn't find the one I had in mind. But I did find this on emedals, not quite the same material by a long straw, but you get the idea of what I was on about.

Tank Destruction Badge - German Reich Army

Whatcha reckon??

Regards, Ned.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast