Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Spanienkreuz

Article about: I need some help on this spanish cross not my collection field. Is it a good one and is there a way to tell the maker Gr Wim

Default Spanienkreuz

I need some help on this spanish cross not my collection field. Is it a good one and is there a way to tell the maker

Gr
    Wim

Spanienkreuz
    Spanienkreuz

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Spanienkreuz
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: Spanienkreuz

I too don't know much about these but from a couple of quick comparisons it looks like it might be a good Meybauer piece. The pin certainly looks like one from this maker and the filled in areas between the swastika arms might be from it being modified from a piece with swords.
    If you look at the obverse image, on the wreath between the arms, it does look like there might have been swords there......

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Others indeed confirm it's a good one hhhmmm i have two who say Meybauer and one Juncker.
    That would be strange if there where swords on it before why would they take them off. Need better picture's to be sure if so the only reason i hink is that is was a late war awarded piece and they took them off because there was no stock at hand without them.

I dont think it's done pre war why would someone do that the version with swords is more expensive. I will ask thet seller for some more picture's

?

It might have been done by the manufacturer. Some of the examples I compared to had swords which had been removed.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....