Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Spanienkreuz in Bronze mit Schwerter

Article about: Came into work with this ribbon bar. I like this very much. Cheers, Ade.

Default Spanienkreuz in Bronze mit Schwerter

Came into work with this ribbon bar. I like this very much.

Cheers, Ade.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Spanienkreuz in Bronze mit Schwerter   Spanienkreuz in Bronze mit Schwerter  

Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Spanienkreuz in Bronze mit Schwerter
    P
    Many

Nice Spanish Cross Ade

The Cross came with the ribbon bar and so is an issued peice. 8,462 were awarded. Given the Feldgrau backing to the ribbon bar, the odds are this was awarded to a member of the Heer who served in Spain. Most Heer soldiers who served there were volunteers from Pz Regt 6.

The Spanish awards are the Order of Military Merit and the Spainish Civil War Campaign medal.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

?

Very nice cross!

This kind of job..I would love to wake up to everyday..and could not get there fast enough
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

MAP
    ?

Nice!!

I picked up a named grouping for a bronze SK and campaign medal with award docs a couple of months ago but they didn't come with the ribbon bar would love to get one to complete the set.

Also very interesting to see the manufacturing variations between these medals on the obverse.

And I agree with Larry's comment as well!
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

That's a very nice long pinned Petz and Lorenz variant you have there Ade.
    You don't often see these examples coming on to the market as it is a first for me.
    Nice group.
    Any history with it?

All the best
    Doug

That's a beauty Ade! Shame I already have an example otherwise I'd be bidding for that one!

Thanks for the kind comments Gents.

I am going to see how the vendor came by the item. She does have a German name...

Cheers, Ade.

JMM
    ?

Very nice Spanish Cross, indeed

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast