Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

Spanienkreuz (Spanish Star) - makers mark "L/12" real or fake

Article about: Hi all, I am wondering if you can help me to determine of this cross is real or fake. It is always difficult to determine with this cross. Thanks in advance!! Rob

?

Default Spanienkreuz (Spanish Star) - makers mark "L/12" real or fake

Hi all,
    I am wondering if you can help me to determine of this cross is real or fake.
    It is always difficult to determine with this cross.
    Have no better pics :-(
    Thanks in advance!!
    Rob

Spanienkreuz (Spanish Star) - makers mark "L/12" real or fakeSpanienkreuz (Spanish Star) - makers mark "L/12" real or fake
    Spanienkreuz (Spanish Star) - makers mark "L/12" real or fakeSpanienkreuz (Spanish Star) - makers mark "L/12" real or fake

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Spanienkreuz (Spanish Star) - makers mark "L/12" real or fake
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

I have a few which does not make me an expert...but I would like to see much better photos for an expensive award like this. Close ups of the hinge, pin, catch attachment of the eagles as well as clearer photos of the front? Is this piece marked?
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Quote by MAP View Post
    Is this piece marked?
    Yes, with "L/12". Not well legible in the photograph, but it says so in the thread title.

MAP
    ?

Yeah...I saw and was just about to edit my post.... As Homer Simpson would say...."Doh!!!"

Btw..,to the OP...the existing photos are not too bad, but my ask was for me given my skill levels. Maybe others can opine based on these

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

MAP
    ?

If you have it in hand, you can compare to others. Here is a link to eMedals with many examples (note: there might be a bad one or two in the link.) There are also many threads on the forum for these awards.

Is this a silver version? Or is the flash just hiding the bronze tone?

https://www.emedals.com/europe/germa...nish-civil-war