Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

SS-Dienstauszeichnung 2.Stufe (12 Jahre)

Article about: Let us know what you find out, Drope! You've got us all curious now!

?

Default SS-Dienstauszeichnung 2.Stufe (12 Jahre)

Good afternoon everyone.

I would like a opinion from you about this item.
    SS-Dienstauszeichnung 2.Stufe (12 Jahre)

Is it original?

Thank you very much.

SS-Dienstauszeichnung 2.Stufe (12 Jahre)SS-Dienstauszeichnung 2.Stufe (12 Jahre)SS-Dienstauszeichnung 2.Stufe (12 Jahre)SS-Dienstauszeichnung 2.Stufe (12 Jahre)SS-Dienstauszeichnung 2.Stufe (12 Jahre)SS-Dienstauszeichnung 2.Stufe (12 Jahre)SS-Dienstauszeichnung 2.Stufe (12 Jahre)SS-Dienstauszeichnung 2.Stufe (12 Jahre)SS-Dienstauszeichnung 2.Stufe (12 Jahre)SS-Dienstauszeichnung 2.Stufe (12 Jahre)SS-Dienstauszeichnung 2.Stufe (12 Jahre)SS-Dienstauszeichnung 2.Stufe (12 Jahre)SS-Dienstauszeichnung 2.Stufe (12 Jahre)SS-Dienstauszeichnung 2.Stufe (12 Jahre)SS-Dienstauszeichnung 2.Stufe (12 Jahre)SS-Dienstauszeichnung 2.Stufe (12 Jahre)SS-Dienstauszeichnung 2.Stufe (12 Jahre)SS-Dienstauszeichnung 2.Stufe (12 Jahre)SS-Dienstauszeichnung 2.Stufe (12 Jahre)SS-Dienstauszeichnung 2.Stufe (12 Jahre)SS-Dienstauszeichnung 2.Stufe (12 Jahre)SS-Dienstauszeichnung 2.Stufe (12 Jahre)SS-Dienstauszeichnung 2.Stufe (12 Jahre)SS-Dienstauszeichnung 2.Stufe (12 Jahre)
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS-Dienstauszeichnung 2.Stufe (12 Jahre)   SS-Dienstauszeichnung 2.Stufe (12 Jahre)  

SS-Dienstauszeichnung 2.Stufe (12 Jahre)   SS-Dienstauszeichnung 2.Stufe (12 Jahre)  

SS-Dienstauszeichnung 2.Stufe (12 Jahre)   SS-Dienstauszeichnung 2.Stufe (12 Jahre)  

Last edited by Drope; 01-29-2014 at 06:02 PM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS-Dienstauszeichnung 2.Stufe (12 Jahre)
    P
    Many

need better photos than these ones,it stands a chance but many fakes of these so better pics please.

?

Sorry.

I thought que clicking on the image it would expand. Is not it happening?

It is, but you will need very detailed close up photographs, after all, look at it as if you were buying a car. you wouldn't even consider it if the photos were not up to much, and as already stated, it does stand a good chance

?

Straight on front and back shots in good light are needed. None of these arty farty low light or high flash angled photos. This is an expensive and desirable award, the dealer should provide decent pics if he wants to sell it at what I guess is a high price.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

?

This item was offered me.
    I have more photos, but they are the same size as I posted.
    I will post to see if it helps.

Thank you very much.

new photos are better,no expert on SS medals but I like what I see.

?

Please tell me if the photos posted helped preview of the item.

Thank you very much.

Looks like a fine original example-case also. A shame that the finish has suffered badly over time. Here is a website to compare: "AXIS & FOREIGN LEGION MILITARIA
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Since you posted this I have been studying it until I'm blue in the face!

I have compared it with other originals and I would have it in my collection anytime

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast