Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

SS-Dienstauszeichnung 3.Stufe (8 Jahre)

Article about: Here is an 8 year long service medal I have picked up. I don't see any problems with it but would like some other eyes to look it over. All comments and opinions welcomed. Thanks Steve

As stated at the start of this thread I don't see any problems with this medal being an original. I am sure that Ned and Doug have it right and nothing that has been said here gives me any reason to doubt that. As far as Dan comparing type 1 to type 2 this is the equivalent of comparing an apple to an orange. The advantage of having it in hand helps to see that the overall details are what they should be and I will add it to the collection without any nagging doubts.

Thanks for the input it is appreciated.
    Steve

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS-Dienstauszeichnung 3.Stufe (8 Jahre)
    P
    Many

Quote by No1canuck View Post
    As stated at the start of this thread I don't see any problems with this medal being an original. I am sure that Ned and Doug have it right and nothing that has been said here gives me any reason to doubt that. As far as Dan comparing type 1 to type 2 this is the equivalent of comparing an apple to an orange. The advantage of having it in hand helps to see that the overall details are what they should be and I will add it to the collection without any nagging doubts.

Thanks for the input it is appreciated.
    Steve
    as I said earlier, it is not my intention to discourage anyone but I pour my views with basics and give my reasons, that's all, do you think that is good? !! forward, put in your collection, the truth will come to light when you want to sell ...

if the ribbon is fake, it is logical think that the medal also,,, and care, that is not my reason

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3