Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

SS-Dienstauszeichnung 3.Stufe (8 Jahre)

Article about: Hello from Greece - Athens . I want to thank you for my entrance as a new member here ...that is my first post . Well my grandfather was live in Athens ( now is dead ) and at centurys of 196

HARRISGREECE
    ?

Default SS-Dienstauszeichnung 3.Stufe (8 Jahre)

Hello from Greece - Athens .
    I want to thank you for my entrance as a new member here ...that is my first post .
    Well my grandfather was live in Athens ( now is dead ) and at centurys of 1960-1970 starts to collect wwii military items ...
    I have from him a collection of over 70-80 pieces of medals - pins - badges - daggers etc and as fanatic coin collector I have not the knowledge for the 100% authenticity of them , so I need experts help .
    I decide to put here my first samples of that lovely pieces and waiting for your opinion about them .
    I will start with some ss medals .
    thank you

harris .SS-Dienstauszeichnung 3.Stufe (8 Jahre)SS-Dienstauszeichnung 3.Stufe (8 Jahre)SS-Dienstauszeichnung 3.Stufe (8 Jahre)SS-Dienstauszeichnung 3.Stufe (8 Jahre)
    Last edited by rbminis; 06-03-2016 at 03:08 PM. Reason: Edited title to use the correct German terminology.

2. # ADS

Hello Harris and welcome to the forum!
    Sorry to hear of the loss of your father.
    I will move your thread to the correct part of the forum for you. We are more than happy to help you to determine if your items are original but we are not a free appraisal service.

I have renamed your thread to use the correct German terminology. Please read and apply these two threads when posting in the Orders and Decorations section of the forum. Also, please start a new thread for each one separately.
    The Use of German Terminology.
    Uploading photos and posting multiple items.
    The daggers and other items have different areas of the forum to post them in, please have a look around.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

I regret to say that both these medals are fake, sorry.

Regards, Ned.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

CBH
    ?

I don't like the looks of these , the metal loop on the top of the medals should have a slight ^ shape to it , also the ribbon ring should be teardrop shaped . But wait for more replies . Also welcome to the Forum , sorry about the bad news .

have to agree, bad.

Quote by CBH View Post
    I don't like the looks of these , the metal loop on the top of the medals should have a slight ^ shape to it , also the ribbon ring should be teardrop shaped . But wait for more replies . Also welcome to the Forum , sorry about the bad news .
    That was my first pick up. Stewy

?

It always amazes me that so many dead relatives collected so many fakes.

Sorry...both pieces are absolutely not genuine or from the period....
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

CBH
    ?

Quote by SteveR View Post
    It always amazes me that so many dead relatives collected so many fakes.
    But it must be remembered that Fakes have been around since 1945 , and many were bought in the early days when books were rarer then the awards . But I know where your coming from , there are many Wolves in Sheep Clothing as they say . But some are simply believing what they were told , or family members bought the story and the item and it's been real ever since . We shall see what else get's posted .

HARRISGREECE
    ?

Many thanks to all of you ...I realy appreciate your good heart to help me ...so as you tell me unfortunately the medals seems to be fake .
    I will try to understand your site rules and put my other items in right posts ...if I do somethink wrong please help me .
    Goodmorning from greece .

harris

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast