Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

SS-Dienstauszeichnung 3.Stufe (8 Jahre) original?

Article about: The piece is for sale as an original, at the moment I only have these pictures. When I look at the piece with mine, the bush letters are absolutely lifeless. Especially the R and the E and t

Default SS-Dienstauszeichnung 3.Stufe (8 Jahre) original?

The piece is for sale as an original, at the moment I only have these pictures. When I look at the piece with mine, the bush letters are absolutely lifeless. Especially the R and the E and the number 8 do not stick out like the edge. On the front, the wreath around the SS symbol is much too thin. If I am not wrong I would be happy for the price, I ask for other opinions
    SS-Dienstauszeichnung 3.Stufe (8 Jahre) original?SS-Dienstauszeichnung 3.Stufe (8 Jahre) original?
    Last edited by rbminis; 04-02-2020 at 11:29 PM. Reason: Edited title to use the correct German terminology.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS-Dienstauszeichnung 3.Stufe (8 Jahre) original?
    P
    Many

Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Hello, can nobody give his opinion on this badge ?? The badge is still for sale or am I wrong with my opinion ??

raz
    ?

Better pictures would help . Good closeup to see stippling and lettering . IMO it has a chance but can't say with present pictures .

Hello, I have already requested and will present them, thanks for your opinion

Default Bilder 8 Jahre Treue Dienste

he just sent you to me. Thank you for your support.
    I hope it is enough now. The close-ups look better now
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS-Dienstauszeichnung 3.Stufe (8 Jahre) original?   SS-Dienstauszeichnung 3.Stufe (8 Jahre) original?  

SS-Dienstauszeichnung 3.Stufe (8 Jahre) original?   SS-Dienstauszeichnung 3.Stufe (8 Jahre) original?  

raz
    ?

Take a close look at this type 2 and compare to yours . IMO yours is a little soft ( not really crisp ) and the stippling isn't consistent ( could still be the pictures ) . Also there is a ridge at top just to the right of the suspension ring , the leaves are a little different in spots and a couple of flaws on the letters . Let me know what you think . Hope this helps and wait for others to comment .

SS-Dienstauszeichnung 3.Stufe (8 Jahre) original?SS-Dienstauszeichnung 3.Stufe (8 Jahre) original?

Default 8 Jahre SS

Hello Raz, yes I thought so too, I wrote it in my 1 post, because my award that I have with yours is very similar )) Doubtfully everything and now, according to you, the badge is not original for me. I wrote exactly these characteristics to the boss of the auction house, but it has been considered original for weeks. I really thank you for your impression and your answer. As an attachment, I will later send you pictures of my badge where I have my home
    There are clear differences to the offered piece
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS-Dienstauszeichnung 3.Stufe (8 Jahre) original?   SS-Dienstauszeichnung 3.Stufe (8 Jahre) original?  

SS-Dienstauszeichnung 3.Stufe (8 Jahre) original?  

Quote by raz View Post
    Take a close look at this type 2 and compare to yours . IMO yours is a little soft ( not really crisp ) and the stippling isn't consistent ( could still be the pictures ) . Also there is a ridge at top just to the right of the suspension ring , the leaves are a little different in spots and a couple of flaws on the letters . Let me know what you think . Hope this helps and wait for others to comment .
    I have to agree with Dennis.
    Quite soft in a few places.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)