Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

SS-Dienstauszeichnung 4.Stufe- Endlich!!

Article about: Thanks to member Nickolaus, I have finally secured a nice SS 4 year service medal. I was burnt with a fake one a while ago by our friend the 'water rat'. I have had real difficulty trying to

Default SS-Dienstauszeichnung 4.Stufe- Endlich!!

Thanks to member Nickolaus, I have finally secured a nice SS 4 year service medal. I was burnt with a fake one a while ago by our friend the 'water rat'. I have had real difficulty trying to find and buy a good one so today I am really pleased

Nick
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS-Dienstauszeichnung 4.Stufe- Endlich!!   SS-Dienstauszeichnung 4.Stufe- Endlich!!  

SS-Dienstauszeichnung 4.Stufe- Endlich!!   SS-Dienstauszeichnung 4.Stufe- Endlich!!  

SS-Dienstauszeichnung 4.Stufe- Endlich!!   SS-Dienstauszeichnung 4.Stufe- Endlich!!  

"In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS-Dienstauszeichnung 4.Stufe- Endlich!!
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: SS-Dienstauszeichnung 4.Stufe- Endlich!!

Glad to hear that you got one in the end Nick. Horrible feeling "getting burned", but what comes around goes around eh? This one will sit nicely amongst your growing SS collection, which graces these very pages.

Well done, and thanks for sharing.

Regards,

Carl

Thanks for your kind comments Carl

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Very nice indeed. It will make a worthy addition to your growing SS collection. (What a pity nobody makes a computer keyboard with SS available as Sig Runes, like some of the old German Typewriters)

Regards

Martin

Thanks Martin ! Now that would be a good key to have for SS collectors

Nick

A very nice addition to your SS collection Nick!
    Congrats,
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Thank you Ralph

Congrats on the fine looking medal! That will be a nice addition to your SS collection. Well done

Love it Nick, another great addition to that ever growing (by now almost museum quantity & definitely quality) collection of yours. Still in fantastic condition, congrats!

Tom

Tom, thanks my friend

Nick