Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Steinhauer & Luck Kriegsabzeichen für Minesuch - Sicherungsverbände.

Article about: by Glenn66 Shiver me timbers!! What a fine bunch of likely looking lads you have there! (and nicely photographed too I might add) I'm taking a digital photography course at the moment so i w

?

Default Steinhauer & Luck Kriegsabzeichen für Minesuch - Sicherungsverbände.

Here is another new arrival to the Minesweeper fleet, an unmarked tombak example from Steinhauer & Luck.
    A really nice badge in hand with a good amount of finish remaining, as can be seen in the depth of colour between the wreath, waves and spout. The wreath is really quite a distinct and bright golden colour which doesn't really come across in the photos unfortunately.
    This badge has the wide pin setup and the rarer square section catch as opposed to the round wire type more commonly encountered.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Steinhauer & Luck Kriegsabzeichen für Minesuch - Sicherungsverbände.   Steinhauer & Luck Kriegsabzeichen für Minesuch - Sicherungsverbände.  

Steinhauer & Luck Kriegsabzeichen für Minesuch - Sicherungsverbände.   Steinhauer & Luck Kriegsabzeichen für Minesuch - Sicherungsverbände.  

Steinhauer & Luck Kriegsabzeichen für Minesuch - Sicherungsverbände.   Steinhauer & Luck Kriegsabzeichen für Minesuch - Sicherungsverbände.  

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Steinhauer & Luck Kriegsabzeichen für Minesuch - Sicherungsverbände.
    P
    Many

Default Re: Steinhauer & Luck Kriegsabzeichen für Minesuch - Sicherungsverbände.

looks a really fantastic medal hope i have one as nice one day

Default Re: Steinhauer & Luck Kriegsabzeichen für Minesuch - Sicherungsverbände.

Very nice Adrian, thats the nicest finish I have seen on those awards

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

?

Very nice example, congrats Adrian!

I like it!

?

Thanks for the comments guys, it's a shame the photos don't show it to it's full beauty. When placed alongside my other MS badges it's quite interesting to see the differences in finish between them and this one really stands out.

fabulous badge there,,,Adrian

Quote by Adrian View Post
    When placed alongside my other MS badges it's quite interesting to see the differences in finish between them and this one really stands out.
    Well then I think it's important that you line your little soldiers up and take a photo for our viewing pleasure!

?

Quote by Glenn66 View Post
    Well then I think it's important that you line your little soldiers up and take a photo for our viewing pleasure!
    Here you go Glenn, the sailors lined up for your viewing pleasure......

Left to right top row: Juncker, Deumer tombak, Deumer zinc, B.H. Mayer.
    Left to right bottom row: Karneth, Lind & Meyrer, Steinhauer & Luck, Adolf Scholze.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Steinhauer & Luck Kriegsabzeichen für Minesuch - Sicherungsverbände.  

Shiver me timbers!! What a fine bunch of likely looking lads you have there! (and nicely photographed too I might add)
    I'm taking a digital photography course at the moment so i wonder what settings you used, lens type, lights, soft box etc?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast