Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Stewarts Military Antiques

Article about: Very strange, they have been very good in the past but \\$50 is stupid!!!

Very strange, they have been very good in the past but $50 is stupid!!!
    Ben

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Stewarts Military Antiques
    P
    Many

Have a clear understanding about an inspection period and return/refund policy! If you're both on the same page you should be fine.

Quote by jimm View Post
    It is a woman called Terri Stewart and i wouldn't recommend myself as i got charged 50 dollars for trackable postage on a Heer belt buckle to the uk. And it hasn't been sent yet. Sorry Terri but i'm not happy.
    This is not the norm........sad if true.
    Prost ! Steve.

?

I know it does seem odd Steve , as from what i can gather people have had good experiences with the site in the past. - After replying to another email tonight from Terri she has kindly refunded half the postage costs and has managed to send the item via usps trackable mail for 25 dollars. Which is much better and too be honest what i thought the cost should be , glad that we were able to resolve the issue. I'll just view it as an oversight at their end.
    Last edited by jimm; 03-31-2014 at 09:20 PM.

?

Hello,
    I have known the Stewarts for over 35 years and they are good and honest people (I am lucky to count them as friends). They are great to deal with.

Jody

Quote by Jody View Post
    Hello,
    I have known the Stewarts for over 35 years and they are good and honest people (I am lucky to count them as friends). They are great to deal with.

Jody
    Welcome Jody!
    Thanks for your input on this subject.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

?

I forgot i didn't start this thread . My issue was sorted in the end and they are good to deal with.

I have purchased from a few times. I wasn't really beaten up on the shipping. They also shipped fairly fast. No problems with them here

?

Good to deal with and on the other hand, When I buy from the UK sometimes dealers ship Fed-Ex priority two day at about $50.00... It happens.. Gwar

Just wanted to add they have added some very nice peices. German WWII Hitler Youth Jacket with RZM Tag, Armband and a very nice German WWII Police Athletic Shirt, 1941 Dated just to name a few. Wish I had the extra $ right now!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2