Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

Stickpin Help Needed -

Article about: I need some help with these stickpins. I have my doubts based on the straight pin and the attachment point. The only one that is maker-marked is the Sports Festival pin, and it is marked wit

Default Stickpin Help Needed -

I need some help with these stickpins. I have my doubts based on the straight pin and the attachment point.
    The only one that is maker-marked is the Sports Festival pin, and it is marked with an M 1/6.
    I know there are a lot of stickpin aficionados out there, and I appreciate any thoughts.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Stickpin Help Needed -   Stickpin Help Needed -  

Stickpin Help Needed -   Stickpin Help Needed -  

Stickpin Help Needed -   Stickpin Help Needed -  

Stickpin Help Needed -  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Stickpin Help Needed -
    P
    Many

I do not like any of them-they are very poorly and crudely cast-unlike the originals. The pins are brass and are not knurled and the attachments are crudely done. None of them have any fine detailing apparent at all. I would pass on all of them.
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Don't waste your money on these...

?

I do not claim any expertise in this area but do own 50-60 stickpins. I would have to agree with Wagriff and Glenn on these. None of the original ones that I have or have seen have this type of pin attachment and the detail is quite poor.

Hummel

awful copies.

50-60 stickpins? have you posted them on this forum all together? would love to see them : )
    Stig

?

Quote by bittaker View Post
    50-60 stickpins? have you posted them on this forum all together? would love to see them : )
    Stig
    Hello Stig,

I have posted several on a thread here a few years ago. I can not seem to find the thread yet to link to. When I am back home and have some free time in the next couple weeks I will try to get some photos to share with you.

Hummel

they definitely seem not as crisp as mine....so I would pass