Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Stickpins

Article about: Hello. I have these "plastic" stickpins. Its all have needles and marks. I think that all are originals, but what you think from this picture. Please yours opinions.

Default Re: Stickpins

Thank you!
    You are on right about plastic...
    Now, I am tranquil.
    Friendly,
    Aleksandar

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Stickpins
    P
    Many

?

whats this?

A souvenir badge which could be bought at the 1936 Winter Olympic games.

Cheers, Ade.

Default Re: And figurines WHW ???

Hi Alfonso, those 15 figurines do not appear in any Tieste WHW books I'm afraid

Hi Aleksandar, the first two items you have are 3KWHW-1RSS donation badges, part of a set of 10. They were distributed on the 27/28.9.41, and the collection was called Schmuck alter Kulturevölker mit Hakenkreuz-Symbol (Jewellry of old cultural people with swastika symbol). Yours are number one (T412) and number six (T417), and these were made of plastic. There were 49,643,921 produced. The other three are 1KWHW-RSS Tag der Wehrmacht donation badges, which were distributed on the 16/17.3.40 by the NSKOV, DRK, NSRKB and the RTB. There were 20 in the collection, which was called Fahnen und Standarten der Wehrmacht (flags and standards of the armed forces). You have number sixteen, Pionere mot. (T287), number nineteen, Schützen und Kraftschützen (T290), and number twenty, Trageflagge der Kriegsschiffe (T291).

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2