Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Sudeten Medal with Prague Castle Bar parade mount

Article about: Friends For your review, a parade mounted Sudeten Medal with Prague Castle Bar. This parade mount is in very nice condition and I couldn't pass it up. Not to mention it goes with my recent r

Quote by Woolgar View Post
    Great! Thanks for looking Mark

The quest continues !

Nick
    My pleasure, Nick. Is there debate over the triangular prongs or are you just trying to see if there are thin prong style attachments used? Since there were only 135K made, maybe all by one manufacturer?
    In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. CE

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Sudeten Medal with Prague Castle Bar parade mount
    P
    Many

From what I have seen on forums is that as soon as someone puts up a prague bar with thin prongs it is deemed a fake.

I have been trying to gather evidence against this theory.

Here in my opinion is a genuine L/11...

Nick
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Sudeten Medal with Prague Castle Bar parade mount  
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

a very nice example.

From what I have seen on forums is that as soon as someone puts up a prague bar with thin prongs it is deemed a fake.

Nick
    Hmm. From your pics, it certainly looks well executed! Wonder why it's said to be a fake? The way the prongs are attached might look somewhat weakfish but the detail of the obverse appears to be well done. I can hardly answer my own questions so I surely cannot answer this one
    In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. CE

Very nice example Green. Well done mate.
    Same with regards to your example Nick. Nice job fella's.

Have a good one
    Dave

That's a great one Mark ,I have been looking for one in this condition with the bar for a while , good find! Leon.

very very nice congrats, i hope to find one like this

Thank you gentlemen!

Parade mounts are quite nice, I'm happy to have this set in this condition.

Mark

Nick
    Hi Nick. I have a medal bar that has the Prague Bar and uses the thin prongs.

Ron

Sudeten Medal with Prague Castle Bar parade mount

Very nice one!!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast