Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Tapferkeits- und Erinnerungsmedaille der Spanischen "Blauen Division"

Article about: Wanted to share pics of this nice medal I bought several weeks ago. I'm very happy to add this to my collection. Sorry for the quality of the pics but haven't had time to take detailed photo

Default re: Tapferkeits- und Erinnerungsmedaille der Spanischen "Blauen Division"

Hi Dorker, yes indeed, it is a fake.

Note the back to front "N" in the word Division.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Tapferkeits- und Erinnerungsmedaille der Spanischen "Blauen Division"
    P
    Many

?

Default re: Tapferkeits- und Erinnerungsmedaille der Spanischen "Blauen Division"

Hello Adrian,

Good pickup ,must be made in Russia according to the spelling.
    Thanks.

Notice also the casting marks and the poor detail.

?

Default hi

hi all... what you think of this?
    i can`t tell if is it fake or not...
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Tapferkeits- und Erinnerungsmedaille der Spanischen "Blauen Division"   Tapferkeits- und Erinnerungsmedaille der Spanischen "Blauen Division"  

Tapferkeits- und Erinnerungsmedaille der Spanischen "Blauen Division"   Tapferkeits- und Erinnerungsmedaille der Spanischen "Blauen Division"  

This is not an original German issue. Note the large suspension ring mount.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

?

ok. thanks Ade

Quote by timpe View Post
    hi all... what you think of this? i can`t tell if is it fake or not...
    It is a genuine Spanish version of the medal, the ball mount suspension is typical of Spanish awards and medals which carry a ribbon, as on the example in post #1.
    These Spanish made versions were made from the inception of the award right up to the early 1990's in a variety of coloured metals, silver/gold/bronze...............see this thread for more Spanish made replacement awards for Blue Division veterans
    Blue Division Vets awards....................
    Prost ! Steve.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2