Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Tapferkeits- und Erinnerungsmedaille der Spanischen "Blauen Division".

Article about: Is this original?

Default Re: Tapferkeits- und Erinnerungsmedaille der Spanischen "Blauen Division".

I agree with Massimo, G43, you're good. I really like yours. I also agree with Massimo considering manufacture. Ade and G's are German made and Glenn's is Spanish. I've got a Spanish made also and would like to get a German one someday. Thanks for showing all these beauties.

Jay
    Last edited by sitges1990; 01-31-2012 at 09:46 PM. Reason: SP

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Tapferkeits- und Erinnerungsmedaille der Spanischen "Blauen Division".
    P
    Many

G43
    ?

Default Re: Tapferkeits- und Erinnerungsmedaille der Spanischen "Blauen Division".

Great! Thanks for the help and sharing guys!

Ade's looks to share the Spanish details with mine as per Massimo's information? Do we both have Spanish awards?

They sure have some similarities Glenn, but for me the ring on the Spanish made goes down into the wide border and the German ones don't. Certainly made with a different type of metal and die. I think the helmet also looks sharper on G's and Ade's. Still, they are all interesting to me.

Jay

?

Quote by Tagete View Post
    G43, I'm new here and I belive that I'll have to do a lot before someone will consider what I say... but for me yes ur is good
    Massimo, it doesn't matter how long you've been here, everyone's opinions and thoughts are valid from post number one! Quality and content of posts is what matters, not how many posts you make or length of time here.

Good thread though, I've learnt alot about these medals which are and I say this with respect, not among the most popular awards to collect. It's good to see these medals getting a good thread with lots of information contained within.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Ooooh Adrian, you cut me deep! Just kidding, I know they are not widely collected, but I still like them alot.

Jay

I like the pretty ribbon!

Not only that but a small collection of the joint German/Axis alliance medals is easily put together. No doubt there's other awards I could add to this?

Tapferkeits- und Erinnerungsmedaille der Spanischen "Blauen Division".

?

Quote by Glenn66 View Post
    Not only that but a small collection of the joint German/Axis alliance medals is easily put together. No doubt there's other awards I could add to this?
    Hi, check this out: https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/order...taries-138986/
    is a post about less famous medals but they give carachter to collection!

?

Quote by Glenn66 View Post
    I guess the Ostvolkmedaille would fit into this category?

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast