Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

Tapferkeits- und Erinnerungsmedaille der Spanischen "Blauen Division" medal - fake or real help needed ? thanks

Article about: hi, first thank you for reading this i have recently come in to contact with a blue division medal but having problem finding out if its a real one or repo if there anyway i can find out ? a

Default Tapferkeits- und Erinnerungsmedaille der Spanischen "Blauen Division" medal - fake or real help needed ? thanks

hi,

first thank you for reading this i have recently come in to contact with a blue division medal but having problem finding out if its a real one or repo if there anyway i can find out ?

any information with be much appreciated

thanks
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Tapferkeits- und Erinnerungsmedaille der Spanischen "Blauen Division" medal - fake or real help needed ? thanks   Tapferkeits- und Erinnerungsmedaille der Spanischen "Blauen Division" medal - fake or real help needed ? thanks  

Tapferkeits- und Erinnerungsmedaille der Spanischen "Blauen Division" medal - fake or real help needed ? thanks  
    Last edited by Adrian; 09-23-2012 at 09:58 PM. Reason: Title changed to use German terminology.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Tapferkeits- und Erinnerungsmedaille der Spanischen "Blauen Division" medal - fake or real help needed ? thanks
    P
    Many

Default re: Spanish Blue division medal fake or real help needed ? thanks

Hi, and welcome to the forum!

The Tapferkeits- und Erinnerungsmedaille der Spanischen "Blauen Division" should be made of zink, if German made. There are also Spanish made replacements.

Clear pics taken in daylight are best. But I would say this is a copy. Note the poor detail and modern ribbon.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

damn i purchased a selection of german ww2 medals yesterday the rest i am fine with they are real it was just this one i was not sure about thanks for your reply

Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

?

Welcome to the forum and thank you for posting.

I agree with Ade, it looks like a very poor casting which has resulted in the soft details.

Please post the rest of the collection you purchased so we can see if they're ok.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

I agree with what has been said. I have been looking for one for a while and originals are very hard to come by

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Default Re: Spanish Blue division medal fake or real help needed ? thanks

Here's my example to compare

The you teach is a reproduction

Default Re: Spanish Blue division medal fake or real help needed ? thanks

hi gents i have posted the selection of medal i bought under a new thread title rest of the medals i bought real or fake ?

take a look please and give me your options regards