Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Tapferkeits- und Erinnerungsmedaille der Spanischen "Blauen Division" medal: original?

Article about: Hello all could you give me your opinions on this medal. - - Updated - - My guess is its not original

Default Tapferkeits- und Erinnerungsmedaille der Spanischen "Blauen Division" medal: original?

Hello all could you give me your opinions on this medal.
    Tapferkeits- und Erinnerungsmedaille der Spanischen "Blauen Division" medal: original?

- - Updated - -

My guess is its not original

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Tapferkeits- und Erinnerungsmedaille der Spanischen "Blauen Division" medal: original?
    P
    Many

Default Re: Tapferkeits- und Erinnerungsmedaille der Spanischen "Blauen Division" medal: original?

The colour strikes me as odd.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Default Re: Tapferkeits- und Erinnerungsmedaille der Spanischen "Blauen Division" medal: original?

That's why I thought it wasn't the real deal.
    I wanted to get other opinions before I dismissed it completely as fake.

There are good copies of this award coming out of Poland. The item in question does not look like it is made of zink. The Polish copies are made in some kind of alloy.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Quote by Adrian Stevenson View Post
    There are good copies of this award coming out of Poland.

Cheers, Ade.
    Unfortunately