Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Technische Nothilfe 1922 Honor Badge - good one?

Article about: I have been offered this badge for sale and would like your opinions please as I have only seen one other for sale on Lakeside Trader. Number 2467 looks to have been hand stamped as they are

?

Default Technische Nothilfe 1922 Honor Badge - good one?

I have been offered this badge for sale and would like your opinions please as I have only seen one other for sale on Lakeside Trader. Number 2467 looks to have been hand stamped as they are unevenly spaced - also evident on the Lakeside example. Apart from that this one has the same depression by the pin hinge, same round pin catch and has the center piece staked in place. Sorry for the poor pics. Maker Karl Hensler of Pforzheim.Technische Nothilfe 1922 Honor Badge - good one?Technische Nothilfe 1922 Honor Badge - good one?Technische Nothilfe 1922 Honor Badge - good one?Technische Nothilfe 1922 Honor Badge - good one?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Technische Nothilfe 1922 Honor Badge - good one?
    P
    Many

Original example of a wonderful and under appreciated award.

Cheers

Matt

looks good. bad pics.

?

Many thanks guys, it looks great to me too.

The "1922" in your subject line is misleading. This is a rare one. First time see. Please try to get better pictures.
    Mathew, what is your avatar picture? Awesome!

What's misleading is your entire post. This badge was instituted in 1934, & can be found with these dates at the bottom,- 1919 thru & including 1923. These dates at the bottom of the badge rerpresent the member's entrance date into the TeNo. Your comment that the 1922 date is misleading doesn't make any sense.