Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Three new medals, good?

Article about: I'm such a newbie it almost hurts. I need all of your help with these. I just don't have the skills to say if they are "good" or not. I traded for them recently and don't really kn

Default Three new medals, good?

I'm such a newbie it almost hurts. I need all of your help with these. I just don't have the skills to say if they are "good" or not. I traded for them recently and don't really know anything about them like what they were issued for, if they are in fact authentic, and what a fair price would be to ask for them if I put them up for sale. Thanks in advance for your help!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Three new medals, good?   Three new medals, good?  

Three new medals, good?   Three new medals, good?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Three new medals, good?
    P
    Many

Default Re: Three new medals, good?

They look fine to me.
    Best Regards

Vegard T.
    -------------------------------
    Looking for militaria from HKB 31./977, HKB 32./977, HKB 38./977 or militaria related to Norway

They look good to me too. Pity about the missing hinge and pin, but nevertheless a nice Minesweepers badge. Is it marked with an "A" for Assmann, cannot see clearly?
    Tom

the minesweeper badge has what looks like a letter m with a line under it and the letter L above the m. What would that stand for? Is this one of the easier to find badges or no? What about the cross, is that an "iron cross" and I see there are different classes... what does that mean and what is mine?

The Hindenburg medal is good, its the only one im qualified to speak of.
    Cheers.
    Nuno

?

Hi Cannonman,
    You have an Imperial 1914 Iron Cross 2nd class (is it marked?), a Hindenberg medal and a Minesweeper badge.
    All are original. The Minesweeper badge is marked for Lind & Meyrer.
    Value wise I would say about €35 for the EK2, €15 for the Hindenburg and about €50 for the minesweeper - give or take, depending on whose opinion it is.
    Hope this helps!

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

?

I agree, all nice and original medals.
    Regards Sonny

all nice originals,,,,thumbs up!

Quote by Cannonman17 View Post
    the minesweeper badge has what looks like a letter m with a line under it and the letter L above the m. What would that stand for? Is this one of the easier to find badges or no? What about the cross, is that an "iron cross" and I see there are different classes... what does that mean and what is mine?
    a mine is a big round metal ball, they used to put them in the ocean, they had magnets on them , so when a ship went by it the magnets would pull it towards the ship, when it hit the metal sides it would explode.thats the best I can explain it. nice medals thanks for showing them.

?

Quote by Cannonman17 View Post
    I see there are different classes... what does that mean and what is mine?
    Quote by crazy horse View Post
    a mine is a big round metal ball, they used to put them in the ocean, they had magnets on them , so when a ship went by it the magnets would pull it towards the ship, when it hit the metal sides it would explode.thats the best I can explain it. nice medals thanks for showing them.
    I think Cannonman meant "what is mine?" in relation to his Iron Cross. He knows there are different classes and therefore "what is his example?" .......... "not what is a mine?"

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast