Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

Treue Dienst Ehrenzeichen, 25 Jahre

Article about: G'day gents, I haven't posted anything up for a long time so I thought I'd show this nice cased 25 year faithful service cross. It's in very nice condition with excellent silvering, even the

Default Treue Dienst Ehrenzeichen, 25 Jahre

G'day gents,
    I haven't posted anything up for a long time so I thought I'd show this nice cased 25 year faithful service cross. It's in very nice condition with excellent silvering, even the case is in good nick. I picked it up locally here in Western Australia from a bloke who has a few other nice cased medals and awards that he wants to sell so I think I'll pay him a visit with a few coins in the wallet soon. Cheers boys, Dave.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Treue Dienst Ehrenzeichen, 25 Jahre   Treue Dienst Ehrenzeichen, 25 Jahre  

Last edited by rbminis; 10-11-2017 at 12:12 PM. Reason: Edited title to use the correct German terminology.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Treue Dienst Ehrenzeichen, 25 Jahre
    P
    Many

Nice display, would like to see more if the owner is amenable.

No worries, I haven't got much so there's nothing particularly rare or spectacular but the few things I do have are in mint or close to condition. A Cased Anschluss medal with bar, an Olympic medal bar, a nice political visor cap eagle and an original 1930 German federal election ballot. A very eclectic bunch of bits and pieces!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Treue Dienst Ehrenzeichen, 25 Jahre   Treue Dienst Ehrenzeichen, 25 Jahre  

Treue Dienst Ehrenzeichen, 25 Jahre  

Always nice to see how others display their collections. Eclectic is good.