Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

Treue Dienst Ehrenzeichen, 40 Jahre - Faithful Service Award, 40 years.

Article about: Hi guys, I would like to share this 40 year faithful service medal with you that I have just bought today. The box says that it is Deschler & Sohn, but whether that applies to the award

Default Treue Dienst Ehrenzeichen, 40 Jahre - Faithful Service Award, 40 years.

Hi guys,

I would like to share this 40 year faithful service medal with you that I have just bought today.

The box says that it is Deschler & Sohn, but whether that applies to the award or not I'm not too sure.

Either way, it's one of the best examples ITreue Dienst Ehrenzeichen, 40 Jahre - Faithful Service Award, 40 years.Treue Dienst Ehrenzeichen, 40 Jahre - Faithful Service Award, 40 years.Treue Dienst Ehrenzeichen, 40 Jahre - Faithful Service Award, 40 years. have seen to date.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Treue Dienst Ehrenzeichen, 40 Jahre - Faithful Service Award, 40 years.
    P
    Many

?

That's a nice and good looking cased example of a Treudienst Ehrenzeichen 1. Stufe. I like it

very nice example.

I don't see any red flags.
    It looks to have wear to the reverse from being in the case for a long time.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

?

Thumbs up

Don't have any close ups, but here is my cased one. Also a photo of the closed case.
    Sarge
    Treue Dienst Ehrenzeichen, 40 Jahre - Faithful Service Award, 40 years. Treue Dienst Ehrenzeichen, 40 Jahre - Faithful Service Award, 40 years.