Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Treue Dienst Ehrenzeichen, 50 Jahre

Article about: Just picked this up last week before I went out of town. A 50 year Faithful Service Cross. Hope shes a good one! Annoyed from this ads?  

Default Treue Dienst Ehrenzeichen, 50 Jahre

Just picked this up last week before I went out of town. A 50 year Faithful Service Cross. Hope shes a good one!

Treue Dienst Ehrenzeichen, 50 JahreTreue Dienst Ehrenzeichen, 50 JahreTreue Dienst Ehrenzeichen, 50 JahreTreue Dienst Ehrenzeichen, 50 JahreTreue Dienst Ehrenzeichen, 50 Jahre
    Last edited by rbminis; 08-29-2014 at 07:44 AM. Reason: Edited title to use proper German terminology.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Treue Dienst Ehrenzeichen, 50 Jahre
    P
    Many

Beautiful quality you would expect to see on an award of this type. I can see nothing alarming about it-looks fine.
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

?

The quality matches that of other German medals of this period, I have never seen another one to compare it to. It is unbelievable to have had 50 years of service, this man must have been through it all

the award exists, but I dont think so that this be original

So your saying that the one I own now is not original?

Quote by andrewx View Post

Quote by dano13usaf View Post
    So your saying that the one I own now is not original?
    It´s my opinion,
    I could be wrong ...

Quote by andrewx View Post
    Please tell us what it is about the one posted that you find incorrect.
    Once again, I have to express my reluctance to use the sale photos from e-medals as reference as to what is correct. They are not posted on their web site to be used as reference, they are for sale, (which does not mean they are original).
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

?

It is a very nice medal 1 that is on my hit list...Just a matter of waiting oh & money.. Thanks for sharing,Cheers Terry

Quote by gel65 View Post
    It is unbelievable to have had 50 years of service, this man must have been through it all
    All the more remarkable as the 50 year cross was awarded for 50 years of work for the same private-sector employer. (Many companies don't even last that long...)

(The 25- and 40 year crosses were for service in the public sector/civil service.)

Quote by rbminis View Post
    Please tell us what it is about the one posted that you find incorrect.
    Once again, I have to express my reluctance to use the sale photos from e-medals as reference as to what is correct. They are not posted on their web site to be used as reference, they are for sale, (which does not mean they are original).
    Ralph.
    Spot on Ralph, from my own observations of e-medals I have seen many high end fakes on their site amongst the good stuff, so there is no point in using their site as a learning tool! Remember when the owner came on to the forum when we challenged the authenticity of several of their "cammo" helmets? He promised to contact all his customers for a refund on the items that were clearly post war "pimped up" pieces, then removed the images of them all from his site and we heard no more from him!! My guess would be "no refunds were ever given"! Leon.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast