Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

Trustworthy online sellers?

Article about: Hey it's me again, still looking for a nice badge/medal for my father in law and as I have posted in my last thread, I have no clue whatsoever on where to get militaria for an honest price f

Default Trustworthy online sellers?

Hey it's me again, still looking for a nice badge/medal for my father in law and as I have posted in my last thread, I have no clue whatsoever on where to get militaria for an honest price from a trustworthy reseller (aka no fake stuff). I'm new to all of this, all I know is he is obsessed with anything German from around the 2nd world war, and that he's looking for cool badges/medals to add to his collection.
    I'm looking for something under a 100 euro's cause I'm a poor little student, but I've seen a lot of cool stuff (on here as well) for cheaper so I know it's possible. I'm just wondering if there's any trustworthy online sellers you guys could recommend me so I could have a look around on their website? It doesn't matter if they only ship to the US or only ship to Europe cause I'm currently in Belgium while my father in law is in the states. I could get it shipped to either

I'm really hoping y'all can help me!

Kind regards,

Kim

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Trustworthy online sellers?
    P
    Many

Hi Kim,

Check out the classifieds on the forum, there's loads of different badges, medals and awards for under a 100 bucks, that's the best way to go I can think of if I were in your position.

See here:
    Third Reich German awards and badges - Militaria Collectibles buy - sell at War Relics

Regards, Ned.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Yup what Ned said!....

"Anything German",the possibilities are endless,but i see you mentioned that he is interested in bages or medals.Do you know if he wants Heer,Luftwaffe,Kriegsmarine or general awards,ie,Iron Crosses,etc.
    As Ned mentioned, i think your best bet pricewise is to visit the sales area here on the forum.

Good luck,

Martin.

?

Buy him some 2hand quality books that covers his field of collecting. He will thank you later when he get offered some questionable militaria in the future.

Good books is like having some extra ammo in the pocket when hunting

You may wish to have a look at the forum sponsors sellers or the site of Klaus Butschek who is very trustworthy.