Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

U-Boot Frontspange

Article about: G'day all, picked this up today at a Flea Market, can anyone tell me about it? It's obviously Submariner Cheers Phill

Default U-Boot Frontspange

G'day all, picked this up today at a Flea Market, can anyone tell me about it? It's obviously Submariner

Cheers PhillU-Boot FrontspangeU-Boot Frontspange

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement U-Boot Frontspange
    P
    Many

Default re: U-Boot Frontspange

Hello Phill, It's hard to tell from the photo's, of course, but it looks like it's a not too good copy of a U-Boat Combat Clasp. From the one's I've seen, the pin should go in the other direction, and the metal should be zink. There should also be the manufacturer's name on the reverse side as well. William
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Phillip, you LUCKY...... !!!

Oh, a copy....
    [COLOR="#EE82EE"]I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I'm out of control, and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.
    Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]

Quote by Wagriff View Post
    Hello Phill, It's hard to tell from the photo's, of course, but it looks like it's a not too good copy of a U-Boat Combat Clasp. From the one's I've seen, the pin should go in the other direction, and the metal should be zink. There should also be the manufacturer's name on the reverse side as well. William
    Thanks William, I didn't think it was genuine as it doesn't have any maker marks but for $10 bucks it was worth a punt.

Cheers Phill

A pretty poor fake I am afraid. Cheers, Torsten.

?

Default Re: U-Boot Frontspange

U-Boot FrontspangeU-Boot FrontspangeU-Boot FrontspangeU-Boot Frontspange
    A bit like this one, but at least the pin is in the right direction! Detail very soft - I assume cast.

?

Default Re: U-Boot Frontspange

A fake as the other guys says. But for 10$, it's no disaster..