Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

U-boot Kriegsabzeichen, F.O.- good or bad?

Article about: Hi, new to forum & new to collecting. Anyways i have the chance of this Orth u-boat badge. From the research i've done it looks legit but i'm no expert. Your opinions please.

Default U-boot Kriegsabzeichen, Friedrich Orth, real or copy

Hi guys,

so acting on advice from the forum i recently purchased an Orth U boat badge. I received it in the post today and discovered it wasn't the same badge as what i ordered. It seems suspicious but the badge does look genuine. So can i ask your opinions - have i been duped or is it just a different original badge. Cheers Ross

U-boot Kriegsabzeichen, F.O.- good or bad?U-boot Kriegsabzeichen, F.O.- good or bad?U-boot Kriegsabzeichen, F.O.- good or bad?U-boot Kriegsabzeichen, F.O.- good or bad?U-boot Kriegsabzeichen, F.O.- good or bad?U-boot Kriegsabzeichen, F.O.- good or bad?U-boot Kriegsabzeichen, F.O.- good or bad?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement U-boot Kriegsabzeichen, F.O.- good or bad?
    P
    Many

?

Ross, welcome to the forum.

It appears you've been sent a different award, yet to my untrained eye - PLEASE DO WAIT FOR OTHERS TO CONFIRM - it seems to be another period example.

Regards,

Carl

I would agree with Carl.
    They are both original awards and their condition is not much different. All I can say is, if you are happy with it, keep it, if you are not, send it back and get either the one advertised or your money back. If you don't, it will always bother you.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Hi Ross, you should have got what you ordered, but this badge is good too.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Thanks for the help guys. I'm not bothered about it being a different badge. My only concern was its authenticity, given the situation. I am satisfied now about it being a real badge and once again my thanks to you.
    Ross

The bottom line is that you have a good original badge in fair condition.

Enjoy it.

Cheers,Martin.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2